Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

Another slightly different slant on this, is that the decision makers have largely in agreement that he should be sacked and Top has taken the night to sleep on what will be one of the biggest and most important decisions he will make as chairman. 

1 minute ago, sammy82 said:

All my mate’s support so called big six clubs and can’t understand why I want rid of Rodgers, it’s patronising as ****! They all think Leicester are lucky to have him and he’s a good coach etc, think it’s the way he’s portrayed in the media 

I have as well... but they only play FIFA and watch MOTD, they haven't got a clue about what we are watching week in week out... nor what goes on at the club to the level we do. Same as some of the pundits in the media. However, those with a brain, who actually look a little deeper and will listen, start to understand. 

And some (especially the Utd fans) just tell us we are back where we belong, got too carried away with winning the league etc. The usual guff, but I don't really care what they think, I care what we do... and right now, we are a pathetic run club, even more so, if he stays. 

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Bet its neither, we need to learn how to protest.

....the "black shirts" (Arsenal supporters) protested at several games and were perceived to be entitled and out of order!!!

They were shunned by the other Arsenal supporters, yet I feel they were the ones who really cared that their club was being run into the ground and they were prepared to stand up and be counted. Arsenal got rid of Wenger eventually, it took them too long.

14 minutes ago, ramaiya2 said:

We need to at least 2 defenders, someone to replace Vardy as he is aging. Get rid of Brendon and I would take back NP

Better defensive coaching/coaches than Rogers and Kolo would get more out of Evans, Faes, Soyuncu, Amartey and even Vestergaard. Better coaching would see that Castagne shouldn't be dropped for Thomas. We have more than enough good defenders to see us through to the next window, with the right manager in place.

With regards to Vardy's replacement; he is already here. It's Daka.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

All my mate’s support so called big six clubs and can’t understand why I want rid of Rodgers, it’s patronising as ****! They all think Leicester are lucky to have him and he’s a good coach etc, think it’s the way he’s portrayed in the media 

All except Liverpool fans. My Liverpool supporting mates saw this coming a mile off from his days there but of course I didnt listen

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Top / Whelan both live in London don’t they?Maybe a protest outside there residence..

I think they share a bedsit above a branch of Dominos just off the Seven Sisters Road. About all they can afford. Meet you down there and I'll treat you to a slice of meat feast. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I have as well... but they only play FIFA and watch MOTD, they haven't got a clue about what we are watching week in week out... nor what goes on at the club to the level we do. Same as some of the pundits in the media. However, those with a brain, who actually look a little deeper and will listen, start to understand. 

And some (especially the Utd fans) just tell us we are back where we belong, got too carried away with winning the league etc. The usual guff, but I don't really care what they think, I care what we do... and right now, we are a pathetic run club, even more so, if he stays. 

Those bloody Manure fans are proper piping up again after winning a couple of games - vile vile fans - worst of the lot

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Oh my god get him oooouuuuttt

Easiest ****ing decision the board will make today. Then they can get back to whether they hand out watered down singha for the Forest game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Better defensive coaching/coaches than Rogers and Kolo would get more out of Evans, Faes, Soyuncu, Amartey and even Vestergaard. Better coaching would see that Castagne shouldn't be dropped for Thomas. We have more than enough good defenders to see us through to the next window, with the right manager in place.

With regards to Vardy's replacement; he is already here. It's Daka.

This is true. Our coaches are actually shite - some of the worst in the league statistically. Caveat (this information was imparted to me by my Football Manager obsessed son).

What stuns me is how can anyone on the board continue to support someone who has continually slagged them off all pre-season…

I find it impossible to believe anyone genuinely still has faith in him. The bloke has given up, he is begging to be sacked.