Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We must beat Villa to avoid falling even more behind, with Rodgers that isn’t happening 

Probably more of a worry is if we scrape a one nil win and they keep him on for a few more weeks! 

If he's not sacked by this evening I don't think it will happen. Short term pain for long term gain!

14 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

All my mate’s support so called big six clubs and can’t understand why I want rid of Rodgers, it’s patronising as ****! They all think Leicester are lucky to have him and he’s a good coach etc, think it’s the way he’s portrayed in the media 

The same big 6 clubs who sacked Ancelotti, Conte & Mourinho at Chelsea a year after winning the league, Wenger at Arsenal, Mourinho at Man Utd who somehow won the Europa League & FA Cup and finished 2nd with an awful squad, Poch at Spurs after multiple top 4 finishes etc etc. 

Do they really think we should stick with him and get relegated just because he did v well here for the first 2 seasons?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

Probably more of a worry is if we scrape a one nil win and they keep him on for a few more weeks! 

If he's not sacked by this evening I don't think it will happen. Short term pain for long term gain!

Don't worry, we won't keep a clean sheet lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Villa getting that draw vs Man City will have them revved up to absolutely paste us. Gerrard will be desperate to make a mockery of us too. 

...Steven Gerrard, the man whose slip supposedly cost Liverpool the title, versus Rodgers the man at the helm who could still make it happen, but didn't!!!

Taking a point off Palace when your 3 -0 up and 11 minutes to play, and losing the league by 2 points. Gerrard has to live with the failure, Liverpool had a chance to make it work, but Rodgers bottled it.

Time to come from under that bus Steven, it is pretty crowded under there already.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

All my mate’s support so called big six clubs and can’t understand why I want rid of Rodgers, it’s patronising as ****! They all think Leicester are lucky to have him and he’s a good coach etc, think it’s the way he’s portrayed in the media 

Sad to say I saw this coming about a year ago.

My Liverpool and Celtic mates all said the same thing as I was saying 12 months ago, and I still stand by my comments a year later, it's all the same.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfc043 said:

Early days. 2 questions: 

1) How many clubs have survived  from this  position? 

2) What records does Rodgers in turning teams round in turmoil? 

Question 2 is more important than question 1.

I remember he couldn't turn Reading around. That was years ago, of course.

So new take on what I think is going on...

....powers that be are trying to do anything they can to avoid paying Rodgers off (as we are skint). They are obviously also aware of our predicament as it stands but are deluding themselves that Rodgers will turn it around...they are all convincing themselves (for the sake of ££££££) that we are going to go on a run of results.

I'd like them to answer this question: If it was free to sack Brendan Rodgers would they do it?

If the answer is yes then they know what they need to do

• Like 1