Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I’m definitely not going now, will see if my step son wants to go instead and have a laugh. 

We will look back at this as a club and wonder how anyone let this happen, in the position we were in. Losing respect for everyone at the club and those above him. 

For those of you less childish than me, boo the living s*** out of him at full time… 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

When we sacked Ranieri, Shakespeare & Puel etc at least we had points in the bank and the situation could be turned around quite quickly with a new manager coming . In the current situation we could easily find ourselves 6 points+ off safety if we leave it a couple more games. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sad to say I saw this coming about a year ago.

My Liverpool and Celtic mates all said the same thing as I was saying 12 months ago, and I still stand by my comments a year later, it's all the same.

But with respect, you don’t have to be Nostradamus to know that a premier league manager has a shelf life of around two calendar years, at any one club, regardless of what they win in that time. Now’s the time for him to go. I was very happy with 8th. It didn’t look like it would be that good, this time last year.

Edited by FoxinNotts

44 minutes ago, S1ddo71 said:

I wish Vardy would bang him (not in the sexual way) if he's still here for the weekend. 🤣

Hmmm... Being banged (in the sexual way) by Steptoe.. That would get me out of the door fast thats for sure....

Maybe worth a try? 😐

• Haha 3

What are we waiting for? How can they possibly think he’s going to turn it around with how we’ve started the season.

We need to do it ASAP while we’re still only a few points behind. New manager comes in and hopefully a couple of wins over the next few games and will be mid table. 

2 minutes ago, J. James said:

Hmmm... Being banged (in the sexual way) by Steptoe.. That would get me out of the door fast thats for sure....

Maybe worth a try? 😐

I'm old enough to remember someone starting the rumour that Chilwell doing that to Dave Rennie was why he left lollollol 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Can it get any worse? Rodgers isn't sacked, and now Liz fkin Truss is the new PM. Feeling suicidal here.

Football-wise omg yes it can get much worse, and has been, many times, in the past. And may well again in the future. Maybe even this season.

Government-wise it’s tempting to say it can’t, but I’d have thought that six months ago, and they’ve proved me wrong.

Basically - yes, it can always get worse.

Just now, turlo said:

Wonder how much his pay off and getting a suitable replacement lined up influencing this decision to keep him on 

Dyche wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg, can just place Rodgers on garden leave, he will con his way into another club, so I doubt we would be paying him for too long 

1 minute ago, Phil Bowman said:

Football-wise omg yes it can get much worse, and has been, many times, in the past. And may well again in the future. Maybe even this season.

Government-wise it’s tempting to say it can’t, but I’d have thought that six months ago, and they’ve proved me wrong.

Basically - yes, it can always get worse.

I can honestly say this is probably the worst it's been for this club and the football since we went down to League 1.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Not that it means much, but that's a bit of a deceptive headline.

The general consensus last week was that Brendan Rodgers’ position as manager of Leicester City was safe for now — but that was before their defensive capitulation at Brighton & Hove Albion

Basically Tanner knows shit about what's going on at the club as of today. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Probably more of a worry is if we scrape a one nil win and they keep him on for a few more weeks! 

If he's not sacked by this evening I don't think it will happen. Short term pain for long term gain!

If I see him make a negative change again against Villa someone get me that lads number from the forest game! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, los dedos said:

LCFC twitter back tweeting again  . He's definitely not sacked:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220905-135711_Twitter.jpg

Not that it means anything but that sort of crap will have been scheduled for posting weeks ago.

• Like 2