Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The football was rubbish 12 months ago. Norwich away we were lucky to win, Wolves first game of season we should have lost. Away at WHU we got battered, showed no fight or grit at all. Warsaw away we were outplayed but a team who were about 17th in their league.

We haven't suddenly just become poor in the last 4 weeks, it's been this way for 12 months.

Im not going back and forth with you on ‘luck’ or any would haves, should haves etc etc. don’t have the time. I’m just saying, he’s had a good run, and now’s the time for him to go. He’s been successful with us, but now’s the time. The scenario we’re in is very standard.

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Im not going back and forth with you on ‘luck’ or any would haves, should haves etc etc. don’t have the time. I’m just saying, he’s had a good run, and bows the time for him to go. He’s been successful with us, but bows the time. The scenario we’re in is very standard.

Luck? Nothing about this is down to luck.

I don't think it's very standard, our form drops off a cliff like not many teams I've seen before, we're a shambles.

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Are we resigned to the fact that he is staying then? If so I'll stop refreshing this thread every 2 minutes...

Seems like he's staying so may aswell strap on our seatbelts for a very bumpy ride. :surrender:

It isn’t bumpy, it is just a smooth ride downhill 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Need to start making our voices heard in the stands. 

Sadly i have to agree. 

I really am reluctant to ever agree to stuff like this but the board need to take notice. Everyone is sick of him now. 

I am genuinely starting to hate the bloke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

Elucidate please

...there will be an agreement where a sum will be agreed to terminate his contract!!!

For the umpteenth time, I will mention that David Moyes received a £5m payoff from Manchester United after 10 months in, of a 6-year contract. Something like a year's salary would be the pay-off I should imagine and I believe either Percy or Tanner stated his salary was not £10m a year.

7 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Not that it means much, but that's a bit of a deceptive headline.

The general consensus last week was that Brendan Rodgers’ position as manager of Leicester City was safe for now — but that was before their defensive capitulation at Brighton & Hove Albion

Basically Tanner knows shit about what's going on at the club as of today. 

Good point. He's basically written a misleading tweet about his own story, which seems a bit odd.

8 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Are we resigned to the fact that he is staying then? If so I'll stop refreshing this thread every 2 minutes...

Seems like he's staying so may aswell strap on our seatbelts for a very bumpy ride. :surrender:

Although I agree this is the treatment BR deserves.. You surely mean, strap in? :claudio:

Edited by SheppyFox

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

How would hurting the team on Saturday benefit the club? Because you think the fans reaction would get rid of Brendan?  Think that’s highly unlikely. Fan anger tends to have very little impact on Board decisions. But if it creates a a toxic atmosphere that impacts the team and we lose, then a new manger wil eventually arrive with one game less to play and a bigger gap to make up on a relegation rival. Just don’t see how that situation could be construed as a benefit? 🤷

I agree that we shouldn't just become boorish with Rodgers out stuff that is going to create a depressing atmosphere for everyone regardless of the correctness of the sentiment.

We're Leicester - we do things differently, so should come at it from a different angle with light-hearted shithousery and contempt for Rodger's alone and not the player's/club. 

"Chat shit get sacked" is a more fun (and accurate) banner than the sigh-inducing "Rodger's out".

All turning up with notepads to write nonsense on, giant chapsticks and wearing leprechaun hats or similar such nonsense would make a point without taking away from the match day atmosphere.

During the game time it should be positive and any protests should be at half-time/full-time.

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

It's actually pathetic that the club have looked at that display yesterday and appear to be giving him at least another week.

Board is as spineless & shameless as the manager

Its not just the performance, its everything leading up to it. He's been dragging his heals like a teenager for a while now, but said he would stop once the window was closed. Yet again yesterday he was at it, talking like a boy who didn't get an xbox for his birthday. He demeanour has been demotivating to just watch as a fan, let alone to work with. But its been like this for a while now, and its clear he isn't in the right frame of mind to do his job to the required level.