Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If you're seriously backing him Top, then you're part of the problem. 

If you're that skint, sell the club and then hopefully we'll be free of incompetent members of the board who can't see shit when it's staring straight at them. 

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

If you're that skint, sell the club and then hopefully we'll be free of incompetent members of the board who can't see shit when it's staring straight at them. 

Wowzers - some really turning on Top - although I would say that likelyhood of Top reading this is around 0.05% if that - So not sure a direct message to him will be of any use buddy - better to email him? ;)

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Once he sacks Rodgers all will be good again. Keeping him to do the dirty work while the transfer window closes isn’t completely insane. I’ll start questioning him if we keep Rodgers around for much longer.

47 minutes ago, DezFox said:

100% will be in charge next week. Could probably get battered there and just keep his job. Most secure man in football. I bet even he can’t believe it haha. 

....what information does he have over the board that prevents them from removing him from his post!!!

When Kasper went through the backdoor, it seemed to me a clear indication that Top was not willing to take his counsel. There must be one enormous unsurmountable reason for a wedge to have been driven between the two.

Kasper would be the prime source to explain the reluctance for Top to act in this instance, it will either be regarding finance or a major falling out between Top and Kasper and Top is willing to dig in to prove a point.

I am not sure how much the club is aware of our frustrations, but they need to come out and issue a statement to let us all know where they stand.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Sadly i have to agree. 

I really am reluctant to ever agree to stuff like this but the board need to take notice. Everyone is sick of him now. 

I am genuinely starting to hate the bloke.

But are they? Are we an island on this forum?

There was ONE banner at the BHA match!

I'm beginning to wonder if other people - fans and supporters- dont feel as strongly (yet) as the large majority here.

It's fairly important to stay in touch with reality (between the hours of 7am - 6pm) so is the feeling shared throughout the KP stands?

Or

Are we a reactionary minority?

4 minutes ago, J. James said:

But are they? Are we an island on this forum?

There was ONE banner at the BHA match!

I'm beginning to wonder if other people - fans and supporters- dont feel as strongly (yet) as the large majority here.

It's fairly important to stay in touch with reality (between the hours of 7am - 6pm) so is the feeling shared throughout the KP stands?

Or

Are we a reactionary minority?

Everyone I know wants him out.
However I think there might be a section of our support who don’t really care either way. They just go to the football for a day out and aren’t too fussed about the results 

Edited by Lcfc82
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Bookies have suspended betting. 

Fingers crossed he, Kolo, Davies and Driscoll are going. 

Betfair trundling along at the same level all day. Got excited last night when all money disappeared but it looks static now.

THE SACK RACE 

Premier League next manager sacked odds: Bookies SUSPEND betting with Brendan Rodgers on the brink

From the Sun (😳) Rudders lumped on an hour ago.

3 minutes ago, J. James said:

I'm not getting much reply on my WhatsApp group with the people I go with.

1 reply of who is out there to get though?, rather than the fact that he is the problem and just needs to go ASAP.

• Like 1

Even the media have started to turn, saying quite a few negative things about him e.g. he's feeling sorry for himself, doesn't want to be here, can't motivate the players anymore. There's even some that say he won't be here next week. Let's hope they're right.

Edited by sm1
  • Like 1