Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If we get rid of the board, maybe we can save some money there. Drop the FD, CEO and DOF - Save a packet, lose nothing we have now. 

CFO and DOF absolutely.   On recent performance they should walk the plank.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I wonder if Pipes will steam in on the Football Moan-in tonight?   Sometime the BBC RL muppets block overseas listeners, hopefully not tonight.  

I also wonder if BR will tune in?

Only match days kick off to end of game 

Edited by Kent-Fox

Top has delivered £223m to Rodgers for him to use in transfers over his Tenure what signing has been the most memorable one?

He can’t complain he’s not been given any money, he knew we weren’t the richest club in the Premier league when he joined, he’s acting like an idiot playing players out of position plains a CDM as a CB even tho we have 2 on the bench, throws Ndidi into CB who made so many mistakes against Brighton and Manure what the Hell he’s making us look incompetent to get Top to sack him do he can walk away with a huge payout. 

Brendan throws everyone under the bus now he’s blaming the fans for his incompetent managerial incompetences the bloke has no shame if he had any ounce of respect he’d hold his hands up say it’s his fault and resign but he won’t because he’s got no self respect or respect for Top and the club Rodgers is a snake and needs to walk the sooner the better let’s get someone who actually likes a challenge this again shows there’s not much loyalty in football !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

This just waiting is tedious. 

Spoke to a friend today who usually knows stuff and nowt beyond the board meeting. 

Seems Bodge might  well be in charge for Villa. Godammit. 

m We’re going down aren’t we? 🥲

No we’re not going down we’ll be fine once this Evil Snot Goblin has left our club !!

10 minutes ago, lcfc043 said:

Or it’s the club telling fans they can’t afford to sack him 😳

Doubt it. You've witnessed how hardball the club play in transfers. They'll probably do the same with Rodgers if they little sh"" gets awkward.

• Like 1

Whoever on the board is in favour of giving him more time needs to have a good look at themselves and had better be ready for the fans' backlash and additional damage that the delay will inevitably cause.  We have plenty of games to gain points right now but the longer it goes on the harder it will be for a new manager to turn things around.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lcfc043 said:

If we don’t beat Chelsea. If we don’t beat Man U. If we don’t beat Brighton. If we don’t beat Villa. 

As sad it sounds I’m starting to think he’ll be here until the abuse effects him and negotiates a pay off. 

Absolutely mad isn’t it.

The nature of those 3 defeats as well - Chelsea have been shit this season and had 10 men for an hour, we had one shot in the United penalty area in the 93rd minute and Brighton was predictably beyond words.

And yet still he clings on.

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Whoever on the board is in favour of giving him more time needs to have a good look at themselves and had better be ready for the fans' backlash and additional damage that the delay will inevitably cause.  We have plenty of games to gain points right now but the longer it goes on the harder it will be for a new manager to turn things around.

being very cynical  they can’t afford his pay off and want the pressure/abuse to keep ramping up so he agrees a settlement 

by then it’ll be too late probably 

Edited by lcfc043

He ain’t going no where till the international break  dunno why everyone wants or expects him gone today. 
I want him out after the last performance and tactics like playing wilf at CB when you have sonch and amartey In The mix and even vesterfraud that he bought. 
I want the guy gone but I reckon if it’s tits up against villa and the break looming I may get my wish 

1 minute ago, crazies said:

He ain’t going no where till the international break  dunno why everyone wants or expects him gone today. 
I want him out after the last performance and tactics like playing wilf at CB when you have sonch and amartey In The mix and even vesterfraud that he bought. 
I want the guy gone but I reckon if it’s tits up against villa and the break looming I may get my wish 

I want that sh!thouse out my club right now!!