Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Whoever on the board is in favour of giving him more time needs to have a good look at themselves and had better be ready for the fans' backlash and additional damage that the delay will inevitably cause.  We have plenty of games to gain points right now but the longer it goes on the harder it will be for a new manager to turn things around.

100% agree. The amount of points we’ve dropped already… how long can this be allowed to happen before a change is finally made??? And like you said, if we’re not careful they’ll be a point where there’s no way this can be turned around. Really disappointed with the lack of plan from the club currently 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

I wonder if the effect fans can have on managerial positions has decreased drastically due to the massive imbalance between gate receipts/merchandise and TV broadcasting money?

Most likely yeah, but playing in the Championship will have more.  

Ok so does anybody have e-mail addresses for Susan or any of the Board members? I feel like I need to be doing something and a strongly worded e-mail is about the only option any of us really have right now (ahead of Saturday) for what it's worth!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Most likely yeah, but playing in the Championship will have more.  

Yes it will, not disputing that. It is just a little sad that such shows of discontent are less capable of instigating real change than financial consequences.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Ok so does anybody have e-mail addresses for Susan or any of the Board members? I feel like I need to be doing something and a strongly worded e-mail is about the only option any of us really have right now (ahead of Saturday) for what it's worth!

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Can get them all but Tomorrow when at work. Have them via software my company has. Even emailed them all when Puel ball was present, and recieved a reply.

• Like 1

Best advice i can give is...stay out of this thread and wait until you see it on the sky ticker or via social media or a mate texting you. Someone will either update this thread title to Brendan Rodgers sacked or create a new one. 

Will make you happier then stressing over "is he gone yet".  Lol

I will now feck off this thread (take my own advice).

Edited by Jattdogg

11 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Susan’s PA would never show her.