Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Could it be that Rodgers wasn’t due in today? Normally the day after a match, players are only in(on the grass as he likes to say)if they’ve not been involved at most clubs. Albeit those who have played are likely to be at seagrave, especially given it’s facilities for rehab after matches and dare I say injuries. Plus we saw the short clips of Faes training with those who weren’t starting against Man U, no sign of Brendan the day after.Maybe the club are simply giving him the courtesy of leaving him alone on this day, he may have wanted to take his daughter to school for the first day of term?!  
If he’s not gone tomorrow, then he’s here until at least 5pm on Saturday.

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

And every game we lose gives us more ground to make up. We do not have the luxury of waiting a few more games to make the change.

Exactly!! We can’t let a potential shock win on saturday paper over the cracks either… just for the record i can’t see us winning. But if we somehow win that still means nothing for this manager in my opinion 

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

O1338558250_Screenshot_20220905-172928_PaddyPower.thumb.jpg.268d93d294ea76848f04f2f848532d85.jpgPaddy Power seem to have decided he's definitely gone and also who's favourite to come in 🙈

Dyche would be too old school for our squad.  He’d have them running up old John every morning and wouldn’t have a clue what to do with our training ground. Top would blow a gasket seeing the training ground not being used…

Pochettino would be my favorite but I’d take Bielsa too right now..

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Dyche would be too old school for our squad.  He’d have them running up old John every morning and wouldn’t have a clue what to do with our training ground. Top would blow a gasket seeing the training ground not being used…

With Bielsa, at least you know if would be fun.

13 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Can you imagine how much more positive the stadium would be on Saturday with a new manager.

However it will be toxic and all I can see is a 3-0 loss.

To be honest, just knowing that him and his sh*t team he brought with him have just gone would be enough for an improved atmosphere. 

What we will probably end up doing is bringing in an interim manager until the end of the season. That will give the manager a chance to impress also give us a chance to get someone on a pay scale we can afford if we are relegated. some managers may not want to commit to us with such a bad start to the season so if we can solidify this season stay in the prem we might be able to get our intended manager target at the end of the Season.

Edited by MPH

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

Bielsa, don’t see the attraction, guy didn’t seem to have a scooby 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Picking Danny Ward, discarding Soyuncu and then Castagne, playing Thomas, exposing Justin to a right hand side with no support ahead, all the negative comments he’s made about the players, the club, the owners and the fans but then making a point of taking ‘full responsibility’ for the shocking Brighton match feels to me that  Brendan is desperately trying to get sacked and get his payoff. I fear he’s not going to stop in his mission now. The club need to accept the cost otherwise we’ll be set up by him to lose against Villa. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but why else would he make some absolutely crazy selection decisions and say such public demotivating comments? 

Can't help with the public comments (though likely ego,) as for the selection decisions it's quite obvious he's trying to shure up the backline looking for the right combination as they're all, pretty awful it had to be said. 

His tinkering is a direct result of being as leaky as Severn Trent Water.

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I’m amazed that he’s still here, I really am. 

Literally can’t believe it, feel like emailing the club to share my frustrations not that the email would see daylight or even get read but might make me feel better.

Just now, splinterdream said:

Bielsa, don’t see the attraction, guy didn’t seem to have a scooby 

not my first choice but with Finances so tight, we will probably go for someone who is out of a job and we will not have to pay a fee for. He isn’t my first choice but compared to him and Brendan, I’d pick Bielsa.

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

So basically we sack him, we move up to 17th or higher, that alone pays for Brendan's contract.

Really dont understand the mindset of the board right now.

Part of it might be to do with the fact we can’t get anyone good enough into replace him…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I really do wonder if we don’t have funds set aside for this. It’s a massive error if so. I can’t believe an experienced FD/CFO would make that error.

I would suggest our FD etc have already made more that one catastrophic error.

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

So basically we sack him, we move up to 17th or higher, that alone pays for Brendan's contract.

Really dont understand the mindset of the board right now.

But what if that money is already allocated? 

2 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Oh my god so YOU are the one! Here was me thinking the lynch mob was unanimous.:D

I think his achievements at Leicester surpass those at Celtic as even my 6 year old nephew could get Celtic a Scottish Premiership title. Hence why those who rate his "eliteness" prior to joining our club are frauds.

We should be qualifying for Europe, but unfortunately its Morgan a feeling now. If we don't beat Villa, Spurs or/and Forest, we are going to be Foxes hunted by the Beagles of the Premier League.