Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

25 minutes ago, MPH said:

Dyche would be too old school for our squad.  He’d have them running up old John every morning and wouldn’t have a clue what to do with our training ground. Top would blow a gasket seeing the training ground not being used…

Pochettino would be my favorite but I’d take Bielsa too right now..

The point I was making was the foregone conclusion aspect 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Remember each league position is worth about 8 million and of course relegation far more.  Its short sightedness to use severance costs as part of the decision.

I agree if it was down to me he would be gone.

can only assume they are delaying as they don’t have their man lined up.

13 minutes ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

As if it's that Fuchsing Simpson

Our players aren't doing Weller and their confidence needs to be raised somehow. Brendan seems like a seesaw when handling players expectations. We can't have him coming across as a massive Dickov.

Our squad can finish top 10 once we get a win. A win against Villa is crucial and that will create a buzz which we should carry through towards midtable at least.

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

I just hope if they do decide to sack him they don't leave top close to Saturday, give time for the team adjust and reset. Give Mike Stowell time to work on the squad for Saturday. 

If Mike Stowells work with the goalkeepers is anything to go by we don't want him working with the squad 

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

Dyche would be too old school for our squad.  He’d have them running up old John every morning and wouldn’t have a clue what to do with our training ground. Top would blow a gasket seeing the training ground not being used…

Pochettino would be my favorite but I’d take Bielsa too right now..

So you don’t think Bielsa would have them running up those hills then?

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

If we were to get Bielsa we’d be in exactly this position in two years time 

I guess the difference would be that he’d be on a smaller, shorter contract. Everyone knows that he doesn’t stay anywhere long, so the club, hopefully, would be prepared for the next man after.