Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, MPH said:

this is a fair point.  I feel that Bielsa is a more gifted and technical manager that would suit our players better. Pep guardiola credits him as the main influence on him and the best coach he knows.  So that’s got to carry some weight for me. I like the way Leeds played under him barring that final year of course.

Not sure I could put up with Bielsa taking a dump on the sideline every game. 

• Haha 1

he’s obviously staying in charge for Villa.
What happens if we beat Villa? 
Will never want us to lose a game and will cheer like mad if we perform a miracle despite the manager.

BUT want this manager gone no matter what. Not just because of the results and performances. Probably more about the way he has acted.

God almighty… it’s Monday night I should be getting ready to watch Married at first sight on E4 but just can’t concentrate… nightmare 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i can imagine, we will get a few rejections before moving on to the obvious names, then will decide dyche is not fashionable enough and settle for rafa… who will probably just about keep us safe. 

If history taught us anything, it's that that we don't need a fashionable name in this situation, surely? Maybe there is a reason why Dyche hasn't taken the Stoke or Bournemouth job yet, has someone at the club contacted him and told him an opportunity may be available for him soon? 

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

If we lose to Villa and still don't get rid then our finances are far, far worse than what we could have imagined surely?

Yeah I can see it now. August 2025. Skybet League one opener. Brendan writing vigorously on his little pad, 2-0 down getting tactically outshone by newly promoted Notts County.

SInce it's been an entire day and he still hasn't been sacked, this might help to pass some time. Put the Bodger's name into an incorrect quote generator (e.g. https://incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org/ ), see what you can get. This result amused me:

Brendan Rodgers: I can explain.
Jamie Vardy: Can you?
Brendan Rodgers: If you give me thirty seconds to think of a lie.

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

If history taught us anything, it's that that we don't need a fashionable name in this situation, surely? Maybe there is a reason why Dyche hasn't taken the Stoke or Bournemouth job yet, has someone at the club contacted him and told him an opportunity may be available for him soon? 

Doubt he would have gone to Stoke, and Bournemouth is a hell of a long way to relocate.