Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

14 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Honestly don’t know how I feel about someone like Dyche his time and style of play is so difficult to read into due to the finances and size of the club he was at in Burnley.

Did a brilliant job with no money in the premier League so sounds perfect to me. Could surely set a defence up better than the pad wielding midget as well.

What the ****. I haven’t been this miserable at a manager not being sacked for ages. 

How are they not doing it. Next week after the Villa defeat all he needs to say “with the greatest respect, Jamie can’t score, his wife is a grass” and Top and co (not a solicitors firm) will be sat there “believing” in him.

Stop being dickheads, press the button.

• Like 2

Fuchs sticking his ore in in defence of Rodgers now. Funny how it’s being reported on by the BBC yet they aren’t running with the several pundits who are rightly criticising him. His close personal friend Phil McNulty wouldn’t allow it.

I don’t know why people are scoffing at Bielsa. He’s a rich man’s Dyche, he got miracles out of this Leeds players for 3 seasons, playing more attractive football. He wouldn’t be my first choice but I’d have him over Dyche.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'll pay 3 grand towards it

Always thought you worked in the recruitment team but didn't realise you were in charge of the contracts.

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

What’s he actually said? I don’t have the patience to look through the last however many pages! 

Someone said they won’t be going to the Villa game if he’s still in charge and Ramadaone replied saying he won’t be. 

:fc:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Someone said they won’t be going to the Villa game if he’s still in charge and Ramadaone replied saying he won’t be. 

:fc:

Again that was last night and nothings happened since… except Rob Tanner saying he’s safe for now 

• Thanks 1