Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Change in odds irrelevant there i fear. Most likely a few people put no a few bets. Betfair exchange odds have actually lengthened to 1.32 :(

The exchange works different to normal bookmakers. It’s either more money gone on, or someone is aware of something. (I sense the latter as it’s a risky bet, especially with Gerrard’s odds being so good at the moment)

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

The exchange works different to normal bookmakers. It’s either more money gone on, or someone is aware of something. (I sense the latter as it’s a risky bet, especially with Gerrard’s odds being so good at the moment)

Probably an affiliate of Brendan lump in on himself. 

27 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

He’s right about Ranieri though. The players couldn’t stand him. 

Also right about confidence being through the floor but completely missed base on why that is. The rest of it about BR being able to turn it round, he likes to ‘win’ games is pure BS. 

Just now, Md9 said:

I want to come back on my break at 10 o clock and be +1000 new unread posts on here which means he will have been sacked . Thanks 😂

There will be 1000+ new posts alright, they'll just be pure speculation though

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...you do realize he has not gone into coaching!!!

I'm merely reminiscing about the good old days of our superior defence with the title win. 

It hurts me to say that since Fofana has gone our defence has taken a bit of hinderence. Kante we use our youth system to get top class players in place already? It seems our structure on paper is good but the execution is a way off the mark the Mahrez I think about it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, smudgerfox said:

I’ve posted this from the Kelechi thread because I think Brendan’s treatment of Ihenacho is amongst the most damning aspects of his period here. I am sick and tired of hearing what Kels can’t do - play as a lone striker, trap a football, track back etc  - here is a guy whose goal involvement record is up there with the very best. Yet he’s only called upon in an emergency - often at the fag end of a game which is all but lost. To me it sums up BR’s complete inability to understand the merits of individual players and to deploy them to his advantage. Thanks to “student of the game” for the research: 

If I counted it right then he has 15 goals and 10 assists in his last 35 starts in all competitions.

Also has 38 goals and 21 assists in 6,019 minutes in all competitions over the past 4 seasons. That is a goal contribution every 102 minutes over the equivalent of about 2 seasons worth of minutes. 

To compare with some other players in all competitions. 
Salah has a goal contribution every 98 minutes over the last 2 seasons (8,822 minutes) (65 goals and 25 assists)
Kane has a goal contribution every 95 minutes over the last 2 seasons (8,760 minutes) (65 goals and 27 assists)
Son has a goal contribution every 108 minutes over the last 2 seasons (8,013 minutes) (46 goals and 28 assists)
Mane has a goal contribution every 144 minutes over the last 2 seasons (7,657 minutes) (39 goals and 14 assists) 
Vardy has a goal contribution every 129 minutes over the last 2 seasons (6,079 minutes) (34 goals and 13 assists)
KDB has a goal contribution every 105 minutes over the last 2 seasons (6,922 minutes) (30 goals and 36 assists)

Indeed, it is beyond baffling and just shows the stupidity of Todgers and his inability to think outside of his self imposed box. 

• Like 3

Maybe the club want to sack Rodgers. 

But the financial constraints are making it difficult to find someone else. And they want someone else in before pulling the trigger on Rodgers. 

I'd be amazed if the board can't see what's going on and I don't fully believe that's the case. But I'm thinking they want someone ready to go and jump in before giving Rodgers the boot. 

Didn't we have Rodgers lined up as soon as Puel went? 

49 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Joke how many times im looking at this thread a day at the moment.

It's funny ist it? All logic goes out the window. I went to bed at 1am. Got up at 6am but checked this site as soon as I woke up for news like he would have been dragged from his bed and chased out of town with pitchforks in the middle of the night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Maybe the club want to sack Rodgers. 

But the financial constraints are making it difficult to find someone else. And they want someone else in before pulling the trigger on Rodgers. 

I'd be amazed if the board can't see what's going on and I don't fully believe that's the case. But I'm thinking they want someone ready to go and jump in before giving Rodgers the boot. 

Didn't we have Rodgers lined up as soon as Puel went? 

Messages are important.  Pipes is right wheb he says "not ar my club "

Weve seen ridgers tru colours and its brown.  He is the sonethib6g that is rotten at our club. 

I am sure Top knows it..  he now has to show leadership to the players, staff and fans.