Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Quite a few of us on here knew he was a busted flush last season. Given money or not he still would have made a pigs ear of this season anyway it was inevitable. At least this way we won't meander under him to a slow relegation death. That he will not see the season out is a given, so the sooner he's gone the better for all.

But can you imagine if he had been rightly given the boot at the end of last season? The uproar would have been deafening, not just from the media but a lot of fans on here, and I suspect the owners knew this and have let him strangle himself with his own rhetoric and rank bad management, to the point when no one but himself now cares when he gets the boot. I know hindsight is a cheap tool but seriously a lot of us saw the fraud for what he is long before this season started.

The only funny thing about this has been many of the pundits realising over the last week that he is not doing his job properly. You are right, if we had done it at the end of last year the club would have been crucified. 

• Like 2

Just now, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Quite a few of us on here knew he was a busted flush last season. Given money or not he still would have made a pigs ear of this season anyway it was inevitable. At least this way we won't meander under him to a slow relegation death. That he will not see the season out is a given, so the sooner he's gone the better for all.

But can you imagine if he had been rightly given the boot at the end of last season? The uproar would have been deafening, not just from the media but a lot of fans on here, and I suspect the owners knew this and have let him strangle himself with his own rhetoric and rank bad management, to the point when no one but himself now cares when he gets the boot. I know hindsight is a cheap tool but seriously a lot of us saw the fraud for what he is long before this season started.

Sorry but I dont buy that. If they wanted him gone in the summer they would have got rid of him, its a massive gamble for a club to keep a manager for the start of the season when they start could have cost us europe or premier league survival.

Also, they were happy to sack Claudio despite some fan and a lot of public love for him. Guess the difference here is that Vichai was about then.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Sorry but I dont buy that. If they wanted him gone in the summer they would have got rid of him, its a massive gamble for a club to keep a manager for the start of the season when they start could have cost us europe or premier league survival.

Also, they were happy to sack Claudio despite some fan and a lot of public love for him. Guess the difference here is that Vichai was about then.

Spot on with your last line. I have no doubt if Vichai was still with us he would have been booted out much earlier.:thumbup: