Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Blue-fox said:

Thomas frank would be a madman to leave what he has built at Brentford to sail into this shit storm😂

Frank is a very small cog in a hugely impressive machine at Brentford. A club that size has no business being in the premier league, but from top to bottom they're ran fantastically.

Brendan Rodgers is struggling to get his message across to the squad, there are concerns that players are uncertain of what is being asked of them. 

Confused by regular changes of system and personnel, and puzzled by his game plans.

[The Athletic]

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

At least the trend of manager moaning will continue.

To give Frank some credit, he moans about the opposition and referee whereas Brendan moans about the players and the board.

Not saying either is right but I'd rather have the former.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfc043 said:

Brendan Rodgers is struggling to get his message across to the squad, there are concerns that players are uncertain of what is being asked of them. 

Confused by regular changes of system and personnel, and puzzled by his game plans.

[The Athletic]

This is probably the most obvious assesment ever by The Athletic. My cat could tell you that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Frank is a very small cog in a hugely impressive machine at Brentford. A club that size has no business being in the premier league, but from top to bottom they're ran fantastically.

A very short time ago people said the same about us. 

Our league position vs our outlay was being celebrated, often frustratingly as a way to praise Rodgers for over achieving (usually lead by Brendan himself tbf.)

This club has made some silly contractual decisions trying to bridge the gap between Best Of The Rest and actually joining the Big Six but we've not become a circus overnight regardless of the hysteria. 

Whilst we're yet to see him play, Fofana out and Faes in looks, on the surface of things, a return to classic Leicester recruitment. 

Besides, if we were to offer Frank the same backing and respect that Rodgers has had then you don't know what experience and knowledge be brings off the pitch to help the club improve. He's seen how it all works at Brentford. 

It's probably rubbish anyway, why would he leave now? 

• Like 2

For those saying we haven't got Frank.

We are despite being rock bottom and shit, stacked with players who with some good man management, coaching and forward thinking are decent. Imagine players like Soyuncu with an arm extended around him, rather than saying he doesn't give a shit in training. He could be back to his best. 

We're an exciting proposition for anyone coming into the club, as the training ground is second to none and the expansion of the ground. I just can't see us approaching someone with a job already as it's already costly. 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I find it very hard to believe that our next manager will be employed. Just can’t see us paying compo when we are struggling to spend all summer

I thought you were going to say “I find it very hard to believe our next manager will be a cat” !!