Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

He’s done a lot of stupid shit in his time but that Praet for Kelechi sub is  the worst he’s ever done. 

I include every time he’s brought on Vestegaard in that.

Ndidi for Tielemans when we were 2-1 down to Chelsea - tell me you want to throw a game without telling me you want to.

Surely its just the 2 obvious things holding it up

1- the agreement on payoff and

2- trying very hard to get the next guy in

got to be announced today that he is gone at very least

Edited by jv1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

As soon as he's sacked I'm watching as many of the title winning documentaries as I can find. Need to fall back in love with club 

This. My wife reminded me that I hadn’t celebrated a goal like the Kel goal on Sunday for ages. Including at the game, I’ve been quite reserved - I just have this feeling that, yeah, we can score but we will concede. Proven right twice on Sunday. Add to the blatant disrespect he is now showing to the club, it makes it a very horrible experience at present to be a LCFC fan

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 2

IMO, the silence is telling. The club's social media has been very quiet for a post-matchday and there are zero leaks to the media (which is common as we have seen over the years).

I'm also not reading into what Tanner said yesterday about his job being safe for now - that's obvious, as everyday he isn't sacked his job is safe lol 

Not getting my hopes up, but I do think there is stuff happening behind the scenes.

I personally think Brendan has already destroyed his legacy here. I’m close to not even acknowledging him being involved in the FA cup victory anymore thanks to his attitude. 

There is absolutely no way the club can allow him to take charge of the Villa game. It will be the most toxic atmosphere ever, for those who do attend. Scenes could even get ugly because the tensions within the club are rising so much. 

It’s just an insane decision to keep him in post, I only hope that the internal pressure ultimately leaves the hierarchy with no choice but to remove him before the weekend. We won’t win, this situation will not change and things will only get worse whilst he is in post. 

I now genuinely dislike the man, due to his frankly disgusting attitude and downright disrespectful comments all through the summer. Do us all a favour Brendan and just **** off.

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

As soon as he's sacked I'm watching as many of the title winning documentaries as I can find. Need to fall back in love with club that I've barely recognised over the past couple of years

What makes the BR regime so frustrating for me is that we looked so good at the start of the 19/20 and 20/21 seasons, complete contrast to end of 19/20 and the last 18 months or so bar the FA Cup win.

Surely with all the rumours and murmuring circulating, something from the club has to come out today, the statement saying he's gone or they have given him the vote of confidence, anything to let us all know what the bloody hell is going on

• Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

What makes the BR regime so frustrating for me is that we looked so good at the start of the 19/20 and 20/21 seasons, complete contrast to end of 19/20 and the last 18 months or so bar the FA Cup win.

I just feel like we abandoned so much of what made us successful. That isn't all on Rodgers but the vast majority of it is

7 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

He’s done a lot of stupid shit in his time but that Praet for Kelechi sub is  the worst he’s ever done. 

I include every time he’s brought on Vestegaard in that.

I agree, we absolutely dominated that first half and really should have scored loads more, that sun was shocking and we ended up getting battered. Soyuncu’s brain fog didn’t help

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

As soon as he's sacked I'm watching as many of the title winning documentaries as I can find. Need to fall back in love with club that I've barely recognised over the past couple of years

I’ve put the title winning dvd on to just have something positive to grab hold of. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nalis said:

How long is everyone's biggest gap off Foxestalk this morning?

Mine is about 4 minutes.

I'm still sitting in my pyjamas with my now empty breakfast bowl in front of me.

I've been out of bed over an hour.

Better get in the bathroom.............though I'll take my 'phone in with me.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes