Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....I do think Kasper holds the key as to what has transpired!!!

Hard to believe he walks away from the club, the way he did.

I said this when he left. He knew the club was ****ed and he didn't want to be part of it when it collapses.

Kasper tells Top what Top wants to hear. Top tells Brendan what he wants to hear. We all then get told what we want to hear.

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Normally they release the Manager’s post match video on the club’s twitter feed no sign of that tweet, so maybe he’s on his way? Wishful thinking! 

They’ve not done it for a couple of games to be fair.

Love that thought that Kasper is still in charge of when a manager should be sacked lol 

He's definitely going to be manager here one day, as long as Top stays. 

Nice have had a pretty poor start, I wonder if they're trying to convince them to take Rodgers off our hands...

Edited by RowlattsFox

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

So… I’m confused, is Rodgers getting the sack/severance? Because it sounds like Kaspers and Jim Radcliffe are coming to buy us out and we will be the new powerhouse of world football?!

Kasper left because he head butted Rodgers’ Mrs, Nicky Maynard is at the training ground and Kermo was decent 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MancFox24 said:

I completely disagree with the way Rodgers has gone about it, but his overall point about the squad becoming stale is valid. There's only so long the same message can get home to the same group of players. And I just don't buy there were no funds available- where has schmeichel, fofana and choudhury's wages gone? Why ask for £30m plus for a completely out of form Tielemans in the last year of his contract? 

The board has taken their eyes off the pitch and focused too much on off the pitch stuff while expecting Rodgers to continue to outperform where we should be. He obviously needs to go now cus that's the only way we can turn it around, but the animosity towards him is largely misplaced and should be directed elsewhere

.....the squad being stale, comes back to his tactics and incomprehensible formations, substitutions, and deployment of and subsequent alienation of the players under him!!!

Fofana's wages and space in the squad were taken up by Faes, Smithies did the same with Kasper and Hamza allowed a space to become available, mainly due to Boga refusing to come here at the last moment, the new recruits still have to be paid.

The board has not been brilliant recently, communication has not been the best, and at the moment the biggest mess that they have created is not sacking our present manager before the end of last season. The animosity is pretty much where it should be, an odious man who is prepared to place all the blame on others and continue his well-rehearsed and planned narrative, and at the same time, disparaging the club.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Love that thought that Kasper is still in charge of when a manager should be sacked lol 

He's definitely going to be manager here one day, as long as Top stays. 

Nice have had a pretty poor start, I wonder if they're trying to convince them to take Rodgers off our hands...

Cant wait until we're in the awkward position of needing to sack Kasper as manager but Top not wanting to.

• Haha 3

So why is Top in France? 

LOOK,A think he might be just catching some ZZ's or clearing his HEAD,BUTT it's not inconvenience or MAD that we RID ourselves of Brendan and get someone while he's gone...

🤫🤫

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Wouldn't it have been easier to pick the phone up?

Not for a person who’s moral compass is like Top’s. He would probably want to go and have a face to face discussion. 

This is all hypothetical of course, but the two have a strong relationship, and if you’re about to sack a manager who’s allegedly going to receive a £10m payout, it’s not to be taken lightly.

Perhaps Top confided in Kasper for certain things when he was here, I don’t think it’s too far fetched to suggest that this is what he would do.  

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Wouldn't it have been easier to pick the phone up?

21 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

They couldn't have done that as a phone call???

The man's a billionaire. If he wants to speak to his friend who lives across the world, he gets into his private jet.

4 minutes ago, Verumex said:

The man's a billionaire. If he wants to speak to his friend who lives across the world, he gets into his private jet.

Plus he'll talk with the Nice board aswell, reports online suggest Kasper's not happy at Nice...so maybe there's a deal to be made there.

It sure would give the Leicester players a uplift if we bought him home

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

So why is Top in France? 

LOOK,A think he might be just catching some ZZ's or clearing his HEAD,BUTT it's not inconvenience or MAD that we RID ourselves of Brendan and get someone while he's gone...

🤫🤫

I’m deciphering your post to mean that Lookman will return, Nigel Pearson will be named the next manager with Ritchie de Laet as his assistant, and Maddison is signing a new contract. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Plus he'll talk with the Nice board aswell, reports online suggest Kasper's not happy at Nice...so maybe there's a deal to be made there.

It sure would give the Leicester players a uplift if we bought him home

Bought or brought? There’s a big difference for our hard up club 🙈

• Like 1