Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Plus he'll talk with the Nice board aswell, reports online suggest Kasper's not happy at Nice...so maybe there's a deal to be made there.

It sure would give the Leicester players a uplift if we bought him home

I intercepted the message Top is delivering on behalf of Kasper. 

703A4502-877B-49BA-8C7E-E7A4B8F595FC.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

We've gone from breaking into the top 6 and playing European football, to wanting Dyche, and that we should bring the lucky clappers back......

What a time to be alive :scarf:

If bring FNF back. Vicky Vixen has been milking this club for too long and you never even see her

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, adam1 said:

I said this when he left. He knew the club was ****ed and he didn't want to be part of it when it collapses.

Kasper tells Top what Top wants to hear. Top tells Brendan what he wants to hear. We all then get told what we want to hear.

...I would think that Kasper went to Top to convey the dissatisfaction within the squad with Rodgers!!!

Top either believed Kasper was overblowing the situation or informed him there was nothing that can be done to remove him, as we did not have the finance to sever his employment. Kasper no doubt seeing the futility of the situation, with Rodgers still in charge, sought to find a way out, and grabbed at the chance to go to Nice.

At the moment Kasper at Nice is not going so well, and if Top had business in France and decided to visit Kasper then it may be a way out for both of them. Should Kasper agree to come away from Nice, it is not out of the realm of possibility that he could be offered a position where he becomes part of the structure at the club, and Top has a man in a place who he would trust implicitly.

For example, Dennis Wise is the president of Serie B side Como, if that can happen, then Kasper could become an executive officer of this club. It would be a wise career move for Kasper.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I would think that Kasper went to Top to convey the dissatisfaction within the squad with Rodgers!!!

Top either believed Kasper was overblowing the situation or informed him there was nothing that can be done to remove him, as we did not have the finance to sever his employment. Kasper no doubt seeing the futility of the situation, with Rodgers still in charge, sought to find a way out, and grabbed at the chance to go to Nice.

At the moment Kasper at Nice is not going so well, and if Top had business in France and decided to visit Kasper then it may be a way out for both of them. Should Kasper agree to come away from Nice, it is not out of the realm of possibility that he could be offered a position where he becomes part of the structure at the club, and Top has a man in a place who he would trust implicitly.

For example, Dennis Wise is the president of Serie B side Como, if that can happen, then Kasper could become an executive officer of this club. It would be a wise career move for Kasper.

I think I might cry happy tears if Kasper comes home

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

KASPER IS COMING HOME! BRENDAN IS GETTING SACKED! WIFE DOESNT WANT TO COOK TONIGHT AND WE ARE GETTING TAKEAWAY! I MIGHT GET A HANDJOB!

****ING GREAT TUESDAY!

Probably worth revisiting your expectation levels there mate. You might well get a takeaway, but that's as far as it's going.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

now we're talking

....if Ratcliffe is looking to buy any club then i wish him well, it would be better if he sought to invest in a team he loved!!!

If United is his team, then fair play to him, but not sure I would be so happy to have millions of pounds available to become a Man. City. We are developing at the size and speed we need to, bumps will come our way and we can get through them, but I would not be happy with a club that is awash with money, it is not what the game is about.

1 minute ago, copunk said:

I don't know how anyone's got the idea that Kasper is coming back after Tops plane is apparently in Nice 🤣 

I know it's been a rough few weeks but surely we can't be clutching that many straws, haha 

Are you new here :D

• Haha 3