Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Yea, his team selection. It’s been leaked.

Amartey

Vardy  Chewbacca     Evans      Ward 

Faes        N’didi         Wellens   B/Brush

R. Vardy     Lambert.

If he could play Amartey in every position I am convinced he would.

16 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

When Brendan Rodgers finally leaves, there will be a few idiots going on about how dignified he is,    Utter c r a p.

I'll tell you what dignity is ...

Micky Adams resigning from the club in Oct 2004 after a poor start to the season, when he'd given his all, and just felt he couldn't take the club any further.   He resigned with no other job to walk straight into, and presumably without some obscene high payoff.

If BR had a shred of dignity, he would resign.   I can't believe he's actually short of a bob or two.

To be fair there’s a big difference between £10m and the 50p Micky Adams was likely to be on!

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

Imagine the meltdown on here if this happened. My God!

Tbf Puel would get us out of this mess. He did it before with ease.

I don't want him back obviously but he stabalised us and never had us anywhere near the bottom 3.

Did the hard part for the next manager, Rodgers, to come in and take over.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Yea, his team selection. It’s been leaked.

Amartey

Vardy  Chewbacca     Evans      Ward 

Faes        N’didi         Wellens   B/Brush

R. Vardy     Lambert.

N'didi centre midfield? Surely that's not going to work? :crylaugh:

Just now, Ric Flair said:

My worry is he does get to the international break and we've 1 point from 8 games. If the new manager doesn't immediately get a win or two from the first 3-4 games then it really is already game over.

Only positive this season is the break in November. It'll kill teams on a good run but for sides going nowhere, potentially us, it'll be like starting again when the season restarts.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

My worry is he does get to the international break and we've 1 point from 8 games. If the new manager doesn't immediately get a win or two from the first 3-4 games then it really is already game over.

Top needs to shoe rodgers behaviour is unacceptable.   He needs to be fired asap

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I've really got to stop refreshing this thread. It never has the news I've been waiting for. I'm off to a region with no internet for a few days. I hope to return to find it has finally happened.

Yeah time to avoid this topic and wait for a separate one announcing his departure......

We hope!!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Same. Assume we couldn't bring him back before January, though?

If Nice cancelled his contract, he would be free to re-sign.  Make him player Manager with Filbert as his assistant