Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I am afraid to say, this probably isn't happening. If Mr Rodgers wasn't at the training ground today and something was going on, someone in the media, even if just local or a Rob Dorsett type, would've said something by now. Percy, the one you can rely on, also has said nothing (to my knowledge, he blocked me years ago for some reason...).

So unless something dramatic comes out within the next couple of hours, then we are stuck with him 

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Judging by the latest odds most bookies are 1/5 on which hopefully suggests the end is near 

21855492-AA66-46C1-99AF-9FA1B448BDA5.jpeg

It merely suggests that a lot of people are putting money on him being the next to go.

If was genuinely close or if the bookies had inside information then betting would be suspended.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TK95 said:

"Happy birthday Kiernan. It's Brendan here. I've got two tickets to Tinnie Tempah if you want to come" :ph34r:

Hopefully it's written in the stars he'll be gone before he can talk to him!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

for those of you that usually follow the jet, where do we typically land? southend seems too random.

Seems to me like it’s most likely dropping off a senior staff member who has been out to france or bkk. 

No wonder we are financially screwed if we send jets from bangkok just to give someone a lift from nice to southend… get them on the eurostar 

it used to be luton

southend is probably cheaper 

and im almost certain that the family have a villa in the south of france. top probably went to spend a few days there.  but it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if kasper was staying there whilst he sorts himself out 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

it used to be luton

southend is probably cheaper 

and im almost certain that the family have a villa in the south of france. top probably went to spend a few days there.  but it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if kasper was staying there whilst he sorts himself out 

interesting, i figured there would be somewhere in the east midlands. If the hold up is because tops not been able to speak to rodgers in person, then all is forgiven 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Mad that for a few minutes after KDH banged in the second against Brentford, I thought you know what we might be ok this season. 

We were on holiday watching a dodgy stream. Really good first half and when KDH banged that in we ran around outside screaming. We felt it was going to be a good, good season.

Then the rot sets in. At 2-2 - totally deflated but saying 'well at least we didn't lose'.

He'll be gone as soon as possible, you'd think. You can't tell me we're not lining up his replacement. All businesses of any worth have forward planning and contingency plans. LCFC must know Brendan's race is run, and we simply must have a succession plan in place, and we're implementing it now.