Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

27 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He'll be gone as soon as possible, you'd think. You can't tell me we're not lining up his replacement. All businesses of any worth have forward planning and contingency plans. LCFC must know Brendan's race is run, and we simply must have a succession plan in place, and we're implementing it now. 

You'd think if that was the case then they'd announce his departure straight away leaving a caretaker in charge (Stowell or Cawley or whoever really) and then go on the search for a new manager (however long it takes) - no point in keeping a manager when you know you're going to lose games as he's lost the dressing room. HOWEVER - evidently they are not of that train of thought and I reckon choosing to stick by him at least for another couple of games....

Edited by hejammy

I’ve given up hoping he goes before the Villa match.

I guess we’ll just watch the board let him sink us from the bottom of league to even further down.

Imagine if we go down and Hamza gets promoted with Watford.

We’ll be trying to convince Hamza to stay in the Championship with us.

I’m off to read about the impending war in Europe to cheer myself up.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, hejammy said:

That is no loss if he analyzed Bertrand and Vesty.  May the purge continue. It has all gone stale.

I know we all want him out but looks unlikely before Villa. Therefore will be interested to see what he comes up with in the pre-match press conference on Thursday. 

Will he apologise for his comments about fans making players anxious? 

Will he continue in the same vein making subtle and sly digs to the owners about finances? 

Are we likely to hear about the squad not being good enough or will there be a change in tone and approach, trying to save his skin and now giving hope and motivation to the players? 

Just now, StanSP said:

I know we all want him out but looks unlikely before Villa. Therefore will be interested to see what he comes up with in the pre-match press conference on Thursday. 

Will he continue in the same vein making subtle and sly digs to the owners about finances? 

Are we likely to hear about the squad not being good enough or will there be a change in tone and approach, trying to save his skin and now giving hope and motivation to the players? 

If he knows and the players know he is on the way out. I guess he may be more relaxed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Apologies :crylaugh:

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He will make a non-apology apology.(for being mis-interpreted).  It’s not his fault but everyone else’s - especially Cags.

Edited by JimmyC74

19 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

tbf he could get 1000 likes on a post by saying water is wet

'I've always said that you can live without water for many days.' Yes Brendan, if you say so. According to the survival rules of 3, after 3 days without water, you've more-or-less had it!  

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He doesn't want to be here. The last thing he's going to do is take accountability & apologise. 

It'll be one of his last public auditions for a job elsewhere. He'll be reminding everyone of how he's not been backed & his european/FA Cup successes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If he knows and the players know he is on the way out. I guess he may be more relaxed?

Let's hope so. Everyone is noticing how he's feeling the pressure and his tone and approach has changed. I don't think that will change back by Thursday though. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

He will make a non-apology apology.(for being mid-interpreted).  It’s not his fault but everyone else’s - especially Cags.

Probably! 

Can't imagine he'll like any of the questions posed to him. 

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

He doesn't want to be here. The last thing he's going to do is take accountability & apologise. 

It'll be one of his last public auditions for a job elsewhere. He'll be reminding everyone of how he's not been backed & his european/FA Cup successes.

True! It's not his style to self-reflect or inwardly look to improvement. 

I reckon he blames the interviewer for making him nervous and anxious which is why he blamed the fans.

I'm not sure who else is left to blame now so perhaps he'll turn on himself and self combust, actually not only would that be fun to see it would also solve a lot of problems.

Perhaps the Kit man is next?

13 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I’ve given up hoping he goes before the Villa match.

I guess we’ll just watch the board let him sink us from the bottom of league to even further down.

Imagine if we go down and Hamza gets promoted with Watford.

We’ll be trying to convince Hamza to stay in the Championship with us.

I’m off to read about the impending war in Europe to cheer myself up.

and callum wright will be smashing it on the right wing for blackpool no doubt 

15 minutes ago, hejammy said:

You'd think if that was the case then they'd announce his departure straight away leaving a car taker in charge (Stowell or Cawley or whoever really) and then go on the search for a new manager (however long it takes) - no point in keeping a manager when you know you're going to lose games as he's lost the dressing room. HOWEVER - evidently they are not of that train of thought and I reckon choosing to stick by him at least for another couple of games....

Jonny Evans has experience.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, hejammy said:

You'd think if that was the case then they'd announce his departure straight away leaving a car taker in charge (Stowell or Cawley or whoever really) and then go on the search for a new manager (however long it takes) - no point in keeping a manager when you know you're going to lose games as he's lost the dressing room. HOWEVER - evidently they are not of that train of thought and I reckon choosing to stick by him at least for another couple of games....

....so long as he leaves the hubcaps, no problems!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:. 

I’d be very interested to to see if the press  follow this and  hold him accountable for his actions in the same way they tried to with Pearson…

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He will apologise to the fans for their frustration about the lack of signings because that is what we come to games to see