Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

David Kent hasnt got a thing right this summer. Nor has Indykalia his whole existence. The other one who has appeared in this thread - Erem Konur - has been throwing shit all summer, nothing has stuck. 

I get it  - Its time one of them were right. 

Oh shit, we are getting Poch!

Given the state of the decision-making at the club of late they wouldn't even think of Pochettino. 

In fact the scariest thing about getting rid of Rodgers is that the club's decisions have been so low-IQ over the last year that I do worry that our next manager would end up being Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. 

Just now, LFox99 said:

also said the Dieng deal from OM to Leeds was a sure thing only for Dieng to choose Nice instead and fail his medical there

I think a lot of people said that to be fair… he will just be like the chicken kid, he will rehash loads to hopefully get a few right - not rocket science but again, it’s a bit of fun for us for a few minutes, I highly doubt anyone is taking it serious…

• Like 1

Just now, ozvaldo said:

I bet we beat Villa and then we're stuck with the schmuck.  

That's half the problem with having Villa at home as our next game.

Ideally it'd be the Spurs game next so we could just accept we won't get anything. I can see us drawing with Villa and it just delaying the inevitable.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Yea Poch would be gagging to come to a team that is bottom of the league with **** all money 

the only hope is that the salary he wants can only be met by a few clubs. That is of course if the club want to offer the same sort of money as brendan. 

I’d say we have a 5% chance, but i’ll cling to that 

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

the only hope is that the salary he wants can only be met by a few clubs. That is of course if the club want to offer the same sort of money as brendan. 

I’d say we have a 5% chance, but i’ll cling to that 

Deluded.  Poch will not come here. 0% chance 

• Like 1