Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Diffco said:

I'd take him 10000% over any more Rodgers ball

I know this won’t go down very well, but I’m really not that critical of the style of football we’ve played under BR.

Its gotten us some great success.

I think we’ve actually stopped playing Brendan’s style, and we’re currently playing some sort of hybrid ‘square pegs round hole style’ (which is BRs stubben fault btw), which suits nobody, especially the confidence shot defenders. All so BR can ‘make a point’ to the board.

Sad to see. A new voice is now needed.

3 minutes ago, teblin said:

I think he lives in Kettering, so still could well just be shopping at fosse park.

I couldn't find anything about him living in Melton, just born in Kettering and was living in Northampton at least until 3/4 years ago

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I know this won’t go down very well, but I’m really not that critical of the style of football we’ve played under BR.

Its gotten us some great success.

I think we’ve actually stopped playing Brendan’s style, and we’re currently playing some sort of hybrid ‘square pegs round hole style’ (which is BRs stubben fault btw), which suits nobody, especially the confidence shot defenders. All so BR can ‘make a point’ to the board.

Sad to see. A new voice is now needed.

I get what you mean but unfortunately that great success is now is over 14 months ago. Been turd for so long. 

43 minutes ago, Corky said:

John Robertson never gets the credit he deserves for his role with us, probably the most influential assistant along with with Shakespeare.

Absolutely adored Martin O’Neill.

Would have this team (as his previous teams) running through brick walls, fighting for every ball and performing to its potential. Characteristics sadly missing at the moment.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter where he lives, all that matters is he lives in the east midlands somewhere not far from Leicester, and he has been gagging to be Leicester manager for years. He still hasn't taken the Bournemouth job, because I reckon he's holding out for the Leicester job, I really do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, teblin said:

I think he lives in Kettering, so still could well just be shopping at fosse park.

Used to live in Northampton, not far from me, he sold up pretty much when he got sacked (don’t know if he was selling anyways) but has a place in Nottingham and think he’s move there fully now.

• Like 1