Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

The plane is en route to Paris!

Yes - to drop off Fofana’s suitcase containing his well earned loyalty bonus  from the ever obliging LCFC.

7 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Used to live in Northampton, not far from me, he sold up pretty much when he got sacked (don’t know if he was selling anyways) but has a place in Nottingham and think he’s move there fully now.

Yes - he’s got a place in the Park Estate right near Nottingham city centre 

I honestly think we’d all love Sean Dyche after just a few weeks. He would show the passion we haven’t seen since Ranieri. He would support the players and not call them shit like some one I know. He may not tactically be the absolute best and I can’t see us troubling the top 6 with him (but I can’t see us troubling the top 6 with anyone right now tbh.) But I think he would keep us comfortably in the league and be perfect for us as we build the new stand etc and allow King Power to generate some more funds. We would probably struggle to attract some of the players that we would like to see sign but I think our finances are going to limit us for sometime anyway. 

In general I just think he makes a lot of sense for us right now. 

Edited by Jakemoore
  • Like 4

Just now, Jakemoore said:

I honestly think we’d all love Sean Dyche after just a few weeks. He would show the passion we haven’t seen since Ranieri. He would support the players and not call them shit like some one I know. He may not tactically be the absolute best and I can’t see us troubling the top 6 with him (but I can’t see us troubling the top 6 with anyone right now tbh.) But I think he would keep us comfortably in the league and be perfect for us as we build the new stand etc and allow King Power to generate some more funds. We would probably struggle to attract some of the players that we would like to see sign but I think our finances are going to limit us for sometime anyway. 

not me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

In general I just think he makes a lot of sense for us right now. 

Agree 100% hes the best short term fix 1 million percent 

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

If you were told that Sean Dyche would definitely keep us up this year, but given no information about what happens after that, would you take him?

A couple of weeks ago I’d have probably said no. Now I’m not so sure..,

Definitely 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

If you were told that Sean Dyche would definitely keep us up this year, but given no information about what happens after that, would you take him?

Of course you would 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I would have him... I've posted before that Premiership survival is our No 1 priority