Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

It's quite interesting to read page one of this thread, which began in April of last year, a mere 19 months ago

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

love that this thread started with this, just look how it’s turned 😂

On social media earlier I saw some clips of Palace away where we played that lovely one touch move down the left, cut back to Vardy who finishes it. It was full of fast paced one pass play, lots of movement and it was razor sharp. 

A world away from what it is now. You can only think for the powers that be it’s been just enough time for them to not notice the drop. It’s not been overnight, but just long enough where they might not have truly realised how bad it’s got.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

On social media earlier I saw some clips of Palace away where we played that lovely one touch move down the left, cut back to Vardy who finishes it. It was full of fast paced one pass play, lots of movement and it was razor sharp. 

A world away from what it is now.

that’s what makes this all sad, he should have left a legend but he’s done everything in his power to tarnish everything that he’s done. I just want him to get out and let us turn his mess around so we can look back on him with some form of fondness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

A world away from what it is now. You can only think for the powers that be it’s been just enough time for them to not notice the drop. It’s not been overnight, but just long enough where they might not have truly realised how bad it’s got.

The defensive display that day was also fantastic we were clinical on the counter 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bevan said:

The only thing i find strange is that literally none of the players have posted anything at all since the Brighton game. Not even the usual ‘disappointing game but we will work hard to make it right’. It might be nothing and they’re just embarrassed from the game but i just find it weird that it’s a complete blackout from all players

Brendan has told them not to communicate online because we don’t support them.

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

that’s what makes this all sad, he should have left a legend but he’s done everything in his power to tarnish everything that he’s done. I just want him to get out and let us turn his mess around so we can look back on him with some form of fondness. 

Never in a fvcking trillion years... The vile cretaceous arse wipe of a leprechaun.. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

If you were told that Sean Dyche would definitely keep us up this year, but given no information about what happens after that, would you take him?

A couple of weeks ago I’d have probably said no. Now I’m not so sure..,

....there is an obsession with us going down, and we run to cling to Sean Dyche to save us!!!

We seem to have an attitude that we are a weak club and any handout offered we should take. We just keep selling ourselves short and Sean Dyche just reinforces that. We are not going to go down and we do not need a name in order to make the appointment palatable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

It’s a joke he’s still here, he’s done here. His criticism of the fans, board etc. Why should we tolerate this? If the owners are just treating everything normally then they are also culpable you would hope not and they are bringing in his replacement. But if he’s in charge against Villa a protest pre match is needed to bring home the message.

That means we lose. We've seen the team crumble under any pressure as it is. Better to back the team and if they lose, we kick off. Booing the team from the off is only going to reinforce the narrative that it's the fans who are the issue, and that BR is operating without support from anywhere in the club. We know that's not true, so let's not let the club down in that way.

8 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Never in a fvcking trillion years... The vile cretaceous arse wipe of a leprechaun.. 

As much as he's being a nob right now, he will always be remembered for winning us our first fa Cup. I actively want him gone ASAP but we can't take that away from him. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....there is an obsession with us going down, and we run to cling to Sean Dyche to save us!!!

We seem to have an attitude that we are a weak club and any handout offered we should take. We just keep selling ourselves short and Sean Dyche just reinforces that. We are not going to go down and we do not need a name in order to make the appointment palatable.

If you actually think we are staying up with rodgers in charge you are an ostrich 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

As much as he's being a nob right now, he will always be remembered for winning us our first fa Cup. I actively want him gone ASAP but we can't take that away from him. 

Kelechi and Youri did about 80% of the work

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I'm not taking anything from him (his past achievements) but I was replying to a quote about 'looking back with fondness' .. Never.   Simples

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Brendan did say a few weeks ago that he spent the summer talking to players about signing for us. Maybe we could report him to uefa for tapping up. Get him banned and the fine wouldn’t be as big as the compensation. I just want him gone.

They were probably all free agents