Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

11 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Proving me and a few others wrong so far. Still lacking some quality, but the effort is showing at least.

Good to see the right team selection and 4atb even without Ndidi. 

I wouldnt say this game is proving the doubters wrong, if anything it's showing that his tactics and team selection were the problem when it came to our slow ponderous play (and not injuries or the players or whatever defense was made of him). Fair enough to him for switching it up though.

He has us playing like a newly promoted game. Every game we are set up tactically not to lose rather than to win. He’s clueless, we’ve been playing bad football for a long long time now but picking up results. The results have dried up and considering the opposition so far this season its not looking good.

For me the continued pursuit of Vestergaard is a sackable offence. Isn’t good enough and never will be. Its a signing that has actually set us back as a club. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Kopfkino

He’s not turning this around, he’s just been absolutely schooled by a Vieira and completely outfootballed by a team that had Hodgson as manager 5 months ago. We’re absolutely hopeless at the moment

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

I am very much pro Rodgers but jesus those subs for sheer stupidity. Worrying this is becoming a regular occurrence 

I think the subs were spot on, that’s not what cost us today. Hamza had to come off, it’s his first game of the season.

We were getting overrun in midfield Iheanacho had to come off to bring an extra midfielder on.

Lookman was dead on his feet

• Haha 1

He needs to go!!!! 

Whether he leaves on his own accord or he gets the sack.

Injuries been the worse at the club under him than I can remember for over 30 years.

Tactics are gone players don't know what the **** they are doing 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

He needs to go!!!! 

Whether he leaves on his own accord or he gets the sack.

Injuries been the worse at the club under him than I can remember for over 30 years.

Tactics are gone players don't know what the **** they are doing 

Bore off

• Like 2

Did he actually want to win that. Pathetic in the end.  Wasting time against a side that will come near the bottom of the league. Not sure he has a clue what his best side is or what tactics to use 

• Like 1

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

His post match interview today is key for me. 

He will say the same things as always. Something about needing to control the game more, won’t praise Iheanacho, will make out that Palace are an excellent side etc.