Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, copunk said:

Absolute madness that Tuchel is sacked before Brendan, haven't been this in shock since the Red Wedding in Game of thrones (if you know you know) 

I read the book years b4 the tv series but still couldn't believe it happened TWICE!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Don't know where this notion that Brendan is on £10m per year stems from? When was his new contract?

I know for an absolute fact that at the end of 2019 he was on £300,000 per month (but don't know whether that was before or after tax). And No, I can't disclose how I know that.

£10m a year if all incentives in his contract are met, none of which he's currently close to. 

He'll be on something like 6-7m currently

Obviously some will be referencing the Chelsea vacancy. 

I do have to admit, that despite his flaws he would be a very shrewd appointment for them. 

Admittedly for two/three seasons only but he would get them top 4/push for title this season and next.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Rodgers to Chelsea

Pochettino to Leicester

Potter to Villa

Gerrard to Brighton

Poch to Chelsea

Potter stays (for now) 

Dyche to Leicester

Villa - don't care

People may not like it, but that is the most realistic right now. 

Rodgers to Chelsea is not going to happen. 

• Like 2

Actually, Rodgers has kinda blotted his copybook somewhat with regard to managerial relationships. Where will the allegiances of Chelsea's management team (or any club for that matter) lay with; Rodgers or our management team? Any manager that makes edgy public comments (so recently) at their bosses is hardly doing themselves any favours. Shit. We're stuck with him for now. :(

Edited by taupe