Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Hmmm

needless to say things have got a bit more complicated 

We were genuinely going for Rose but he's off the RBLeipzig ?

And Chelsea have enquired to see what the release clause would be for Brendan?

Edited by FoxinNotts

6 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Hmmm

needless to say things have got a bit more complicated 

The stadium expansion is happening but Rodgers will only agree to being sacked after the new expanded stand is named in his honour? 'The Brodge FA Cup Winners Stand' 

• Haha 2

Just now, STUHILL said:

I told you guys. Brendan is hiding somewhere at Seagrave. Can't sack him if can't find him. His small stature is a huge benefit for hiding. 

I can confirm this. He’s turned his phone off and play hide and seek with Rudkin. If Rudkin doesn’t find him before midnight he keeps his job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajthefox said:

As sweet as it would be, I can't see Boehly coming and getting Rodgers. If we'd started well maybe, but he's come in and started swinging his dick around with his money, why would they want someone clearly on the decline who isn't a worldwide name. They'll pay big money for someone from the continent.

...so far as the narrative is concerned, out in the "real world" he hasn’t been backed in the market and has achieved a miracle on a shoestring at this club!!!

He will be well sought after, and the Chelsea role is pretty convenient right at this moment. 

There is a deal to be done and I hope this proves to move Rodgers out of his seat.

Rodgers either attempts to wait to be paid off or he takes the opportunity, as it is too good to pass up.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.