Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Wolfsburg and Leverkusen I don't have an issue with. Volkswagen and Bayer were already settled in those towns and the football clubs were created for their workers. Those companies were very much part of those communities and employed many people from the area. That is certainly different to a small club on the outskirts of Leipzig being taken over by Red Bull and changing their name, colours and rocketing through the leagues. 

I know mate but still circumnavigated the pillar that is 50+1.

30 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This thread is slowly making people insane 

I'd liken it more to a siren song drawing in the lost and those devoid of hope.

But then I'm probably saying that because I've gone mad...

*refreshes page*

31 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Worse easily, but all you have named are disliked for very good reason.

Because football fans are petty and tribal? Wolfsburg and Leverkusen were literally founded by Volkswagen and Bayer employees respectively, the connection with those companies is part of the clubs roots. Hoffenheim you'd have more of a point but it's a local boy (and ex player) done good for himself and gone back to his boyhood team, literally every football fan would love that if it was their team. None are remotely comparable to the RB teams.