Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest StevieLynex
20 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

What happens when Brighton get Cooper from Forest and then Rodgers joins Forest where he assembles a squad of 55 players as the Greek owner says ‘you want signings? I give you ****in signings lad’. 

Within 3 months, the squads in mutiny as Brendan keeps playing the same 11 lads and makes no subs. Numerous injuries. Brennan Johnson becomes a crock. 

You forgot to mention that he signed Amartey for £50m and Perez for £70m

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Didn't the club advertise a position for a gardener at Seagrave. Maybe he could literally be on gardening leave. He surely can't be any worse as a gardener than he is as a football manager right now. Cant wait for him to blame the hose pipe, the mower and the hedge trimmer when standards slip. 

No need to order any copious amounts of manure either!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

With Faes and hopefully Iversen being better than Ward they aren't better than us. They just had a manager everyone was willing to run through walls for and great positive momentum and we are in a rut. If you take the manager out of the equation man vs man we have a better squad than Brighton and a better starting 11. 

Only as good as our last game.Brighton humiliated us.So they are better than us.Agreed though without Rogers would be a different  story

42 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

With Faes and hopefully Iversen being better than Ward they aren't better than us. They just had a manager everyone was willing to run through walls for and great positive momentum and we are in a rut. If you take the manager out of the equation man vs man we have a better squad than Brighton and a better starting 11. 

Rubbish....they are better than us in every area...forget the manager they have better players than us

****ing hell this is rancid, really. 

I'd support a closure of this thread and anything to do with Rodgers. It's just getting to the point of whinging and misplaced hope. 

I love vitriol. Moreso than the next man. But it's getting tedious with this. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Someone on the Brighton forum used the phrase Mexican standoff to describe the situation here. They also reckon that BR  himself no longer believes in his own ideas and needs some time away from football completely.

Something similar crossed my mind earlier.

Rodgers wishes to quit, retire even. His heart just isn't in it anymore.

He is looking for a pay off that'll see him have a very comfortable rest of life.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Strokes said:

You could just change the duties of the first team manager. Then appoint a ‘coach’ to run the first team.

Requires a clause within the contract for the scope of it. Speaking to an employment mate, such a move like you suggest would see us taken to the cleaners in court 

9 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Just been in kfc, Chris Powell is gonna be the interim and Rodger’s is going to be gone tomorrow 

This could be true because the only time I’ve ever seen Chris Powell is eating KFC outside blockbuster video on narborough road.