Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

52 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Someone on the Brighton forum used the phrase Mexican standoff to describe the situation here. They also reckon that BR  himself no longer believes in his own ideas and needs some time away from football completely.

Nut house?

Have a 2 hour presentation first thing tomorrow. 

Please, please can I get that magic ‘breaking news’ notification on my watch at 9am - ‘Leicester city and Brendan Rodger’s have parted ways by mutual concent. Rodgers, 49, a dwarf from Carnlough Northern Ireland…….’.

The thought of having to read the transcript of his press conference makes me want to vomit.

25 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Eurgh! He just says what he thinks people want to here. Claims to have unearthed youth all of his career but when push comes to shove would rather play a Perez or Amartey type trusted squad filler player than blood any youth because he prioritises his own career progression over everything else and never takes risks. Hence all the injuries to his most trusted players that can't get a rest.

It's criminal that we haven't had a look at Maswanhise and Wright made an impact every time we did look at him then we sold him for peanuts. Club is FUBAR.

Tomorrows press conference is going to be AWESOME. I can’t wait for what he decides to say. Just wait for the “with the greatest respect…”

He should go full blown and blame the club for why he isn’t the new Chelsea manager..

Why the owners are to blame for the gas prices. 

Maybe burst into a song of Leicester’s a shut hole, I want to go home (with my £10 million).

Saturday he should show up in a Villa tracksuit just for shits and giggles. 

And finally, sign off of his interview post match Saturday with a “I’m still here bellends, keep writing in your little thread”.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Have a 2 hour presentation first thing tomorrow. 

Please, please can I get that magic ‘breaking news’ notification on my watch at 9am - ‘Leicester city and Brendan Rodger’s have parted ways by mutual concent. Rodgers, 49, a dwarf from Carnlough Northern Ireland…….’.

The thought of having to read the transcript of his press conference makes me want to vomit.

Check your spelling for that presentation tomorrow before you share the slide deck 

• Haha 4

What a cluster****.

Rodgers is a huge problem - the huge problem to be sure.  But the way this has gone down reflects that our entire organization has become dysfunctional, from the “Top” down.  This club is broken and firing this charlatan of a manager - assuming they ever actually even do it - it not going to fix it.

• Like 3