Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

33 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If he stays for the next two games and will fail to pick up 3pts, then we are as good as gone. We cannot fail against Villa.  The PC today will be very interesting.   Wait for the ‘I am here until I am told otherwise’ comment.  I reckon Ric Flair will get two barrels as will FT.

3 points is needed against Villa because we aren't getting anything from Spurs.

20 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

3 points is needed against Villa because we aren't getting anything from Spurs.

Balls, I forgot Spurs was so close. Kane will probably score 9 goals himself. That could be a very dangerous game, he needs to be gone by spurs because that’s one team that absolutely loves to rip us apart. Could be a season defining defeat if we’re not careful, I’m talking beyond Southampton bad.

• Like 1

Brighton confirm Potter won’t be taking today press conference.

Hopefully we announce the same thing regarding Rodgers and ours.

If not the media have got to ask seriously hard questions on him and jump on any daft or stupid answer he gives.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Matt said:

If not the media have got as seriously hard questions on him.

Potter is off to Chelsea so has more pressing issues to sort. 

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I just want to go into the Forest game with A a chance to win and B a fired up positive crowd.

Unfortunately I still think he survives until they turn us over. 

Then the KP is gonna really turn nasty. Think a defeat to them under the lights on a Monday night and Top will be shocked at how vile the abuse levels aimed at the manager will be.

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

If not the media have got to ask seriously hard questions on him and jump on any daft or stupid answer he gives.

They aren't gonna announce he's gone on a Thursday, far to late in the week now.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Then the KP is gonna really turn nasty. Think a defeat to them under the lights on a Monday night and Top will be shocked at how vile the abuse levels aimed at the manager will be.

If we still have him by then I will be gutted. 

A game I have waited years for will see a flat atmosphere because of him still being here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

If we still have him by then I will be gutted. 

A game I have waited years for will see a flat atmosphere because of him still being here.

Not just a flat atmosphere. We’ll lose because they will fight hard and we will roll over like docile puppies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Yep, he's here until at least after the Villa game. 

I genuinely don't know what else he has to do in order to get the sack at this stage.

Punch Top or any other board member or something worse perhaps? Wishful thinking I know. 🤣

20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

The KP hasn't been nasty for a long time. I doubt it will be after this. The vast majority of match day fans have been happy to indulge in whatever has been served up for the past 10 years and will continue to do so. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

The KP hasn't been nasty for a long time. I doubt it will be after this. The vast majority of match day fans have been happy to indulge in whatever has been served up for the past 10 years and will continue to do so. 

Yeah I agree, the talk of it becoming totally toxic I think are far-fetched.

Imagine if he just went full narcissist and went off on a rant about the club, the fans, the players and then said “Big Brendy doesn’t deserve this, Big Brendy shouldn’t be questioned by mere mortals, **** this I’m off, screw you Midland bastards”.

Mic drop. Resignation in.

• Haha 4