Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Imagine if he just went full narcissist and went off on a rant about the club, the fans, the players and then said “Big Brendy doesn’t deserve this, Big Brendy shouldn’t be questioned by mere mortals, **** this I’m off, screw you Midland bastards”.

Mic drop. Resignation in.

Would be amazing 

25 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Not just a flat atmosphere. We’ll lose because they will fight hard and we will roll over like docile puppies. 

We roll over all the time. We're so weak, especially in midfield.

I have no doubt Villa will want it much more than us on Saturday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think you are going to see the opposite today. He will be very diplomatic now, saying all the right things about the wonderful group of players he's got. It will be difficult for him but he will now move in to the final phase of his show where he'll have caused all this damage and will now go back to positive and lighthearted Brendan.

Even though he won't mean it, this will involve him admitting he has some shortcomings. It would be an example of him looking inwards, which we know he cannot do. 

I also am not convinced this is the final phase of his show. He scrapes 2-3 points from the next two games and he will undoubtedly be in charge post the international break.

• Sad 1

....with all the noise surrounding the club at the moment, when you look back, KP tends to always make the right call!!!

Our current frustration with Top, not making a decision, is ramping up each day Rodgers is in his seat and we all cannot understand what is going on. The vote of confidence never came, as if there is no acknowledgment of anything amiss, or that there is a potential tsunami on the horizon. At this moment our inertia is seemingly resorting to organised protest, with different factions who will take up their positions.

King Power has pulled unexpected rabbits out of hats when we least expected it, I always believed that they had their finger on the pulse within the game and were adept in all their ventures into the market. In this situation with Rodgers at the helm, I have to hope that they are working tirelessly to make this team better and are making deals that will elevate the club from the present situation that it now finds itself.

I have lost faith in the Board, but I suppose I have to trust them one more time, that they will get this right.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....with all the noise surrounding the club at the moment, when you look back, KP tends to always make the right call!!!

Our current frustration with Top, not making a decision, is ramping up each day Rodgers is in his seat and we all cannot understand what is going on. The vote of confidence never came, as if there is no acknowledgment of anything amiss, or that there is a potential tsunami on the horizon. At this moment our inertia is seemingly resorting to organised protest, with different factions who will take up their positions.

King Power has pulled unexpected rabbits out of hats when we least expected it, I always believed that they had their finger on the pulse within the game and were adept in all their ventures into the market. In this situation with Rodgers at the helm, I have to hope that they are working tirelessly to make this team better and are making deals that will elevate the club from the present situation that it now finds itself.

I have lost faith in the Board, but I suppose I have to trust them one more time, that they will get this right.

Was it KP though, or was it Vichai?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think you are going to see the opposite today. He will be very diplomatic now, saying all the right things about the wonderful group of players he's got. It will be difficult for him but he will now move in to the final phase of his show where he'll have caused all this damage and will now go back to positive and lighthearted Brendan.

Yea, I think we might well see damage limitation today. Even he is going to be shocked that he's still here after shitting the bed, but he's had his bluff called and the realisation that he might actually have to clean his own mess up is starting to dawn.

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

We roll over all the time. We're so weak, especially in midfield.

I have no doubt Villa will want it much more than us on Saturday.

....step forward Wormleighton!!!

If you want a player in for a Derby, he would be the man, with a KDH mindset and an intelligent and no-nonsense defender.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Imagine if he just went full narcissist and went off on a rant about the club, the fans, the players and then said “Big Brendy doesn’t deserve this, Big Brendy shouldn’t be questioned by mere mortals, **** this I’m off, screw you Midland bastards”.

Pretty sure it's wishful thinking but would love to see a full mask slip.

He either doubles down on his sack me pleas or goes full damage limitation now so it's going to be telling either way.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You wouldn't even know there's anything wrong if you listened to today's presser I bet. 

Wonder if he'll mention the fans being upset at the board for not supporting him again. It's quite exciting wondering what direction he will go in today.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Be interesting if he is challenged on his record if he can maintain his glib, patronising waffle. He hasn’t got the answers, he knows it, we know it.

get rid.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Parafox said:

No, it was from another club

Craig Levein did it while Scotland manager I think it they  called it “a strikerless formation” back then or a 4-6-0 formation from memory.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Big Brendy hahahaha

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Was it KP though, or was it Vichai?

...good question, it is hard to say if it was only one person's vision and ability to make it happen!!!

You would hope that Top would have seen how his father operated and would not choose to be second best. The possibility of an outstanding Manager being brought in on a similar salary as Rodgers, over a much shorter period (3 years) would be a wise move

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This will make us all sick....

However....

If he's staying for the short term I think we have to back him and the team and try and get up the league, starting vs Villa.

If we go down, he'll **** off and we'll be the ones left in the shit so lets do damage limitation ourselves and try to get 17th place.