Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Oh Brendan is a w**ker he wears a w**kers hat he lives next door to Garry Megson in a Salford council flat. He scores the press with his left foot , he scores the women with his charm with his right and when we play anybody we are so f**king shite.

10 minutes ago, KFS said:

Please someone ask him about the Chelsea job so we can see his little face light up as he trots out how big of a club they are etc etc 

I can see that now. Everything about Leicester being all dour and downbeat then someone mentions Chelsea...

jonah-hill-excited.gif

• Haha 2

The small island that is foxestalk is a little out of touch with what is happening in the real world I'm afraid.

Out in RL Rodgers is in no danger of being sacked and no matter how many of us in this small corner of a small island curse, advise, predict, wish and hope for his departure, people, It is NOT going to happen anytime soon!

However l will make this prediction: this thread will close before the fraud leaves.

So better just chill and accept that as in the country and the world, sadly the good times are over. ☹️

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot believe we haven't let him go this week. Totally ridiculous. This week could be the one that ultimately relegates us I think.

Very few if any clubs would accept a manager insult, ridicule the squad, board, fans and a truly humiliating 5-2 defeat In the way we have. Gives me the impression that we are as little a club as some say we are. It’s embarrassing.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot believe we haven't let him go this week. Totally ridiculous. This week could be the one that ultimately relegates us I think.

I think that's a bit premature.We could well be four or five adrift which makes it a bigger challenge. We have the players to turn this around but not playing the idiot high line system. Rodgers typically is too stubborn to change his religion so we need to find a manager who will adopt a much more pragmatic approach. 

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think you are going to see the opposite today. He will be very diplomatic now, saying all the right things about the wonderful group of players he's got. It will be difficult for him but he will now move in to the final phase of his show where he'll have caused all this damage and will now go back to positive and lighthearted Brendan.

Whilst yesterday i felt the thought of him doing the press conference would make me vomit, i'm now intrigued where we are in this journey.  I presume that teams have been working on severance, so everyone knows time is up and its a matter of time. Therefore, how much is he involved in the day to day with the team right now? The team know whats coming, he knows whats coming and the club knows whats coming.  So, is he just going to go in as a figure head to everything now and not taking training and will just take advise on the team to pick. Or is he 100% still in control?

If we weren't fooked and bottom it would be an enjoyable ride.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J. James said:

The small island that is foxestalk is a little out of touch with what is happening in the real world I'm afraid.

Out in RL Rodgers is in no danger of being sacked and no matter how many of us in this small corner of a small island curse, advise, predict, wish and hope for his departure, people, It is NOT going to happen anytime soon!

However l will make this prediction: this thread will close before the fraud leaves.

So better just chill and accept that as in the country and the world, sadly the good times are over. ☹️

I don't accept that view. I've seen enough "snippets" from previously reliable ITKs on here to believe that the wheels are in motion to get rid of Rodgers but also that things are not straightforward, probably due to a combination of his sizeable severance payment and the availability of viable alternatives. I think it is only a matter of time, I just hope it comes quickly enough to give the new manager time to turn things around.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

How are we so skint?! Clubs up and down the country have been spending fortunes and have been through the pandemic and yet we’re in a position where we can’t afford to sack this incompetent twat

I would expect it is to do with the 100m training ground and plans to expand the stadium 

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

Interesting that the normal radio Leicester bloke won’t be there after the programme they put out on Monday night 😂 

Something tells me they thought Rodgers was a goner! 

It’s his birthday and so he has the day off according to Pipes’ Twitter 

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

I don't accept that view. I've seen enough "snippets" from previously reliable ITKs on here to believe that the wheels are in motion to get rid of Rodgers but also that things are not straightforward, probably due to a combination of his sizeable severance payment and the availability of viable alternatives. I think it is only a matter of time, I just hope it comes quickly enough to give the new manager time to turn things around.

Tuchel's severance payment is rumoured to be £7m. Rodgers wouldn't get more, would he? 

9 minutes ago, J. James said:

...."the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing"!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

And take a pay cut? I can’t see Brighton stumping up his wages.

Exactly, there would be a big difference in what Brighton will be looking to pay their next manager and what Rodgers earns. Brighton looking at Kjetil Knutsen of Bodo/Glimt and you can imagine what he gets paid in Norway.

37 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Was it KP though, or was it Vichai?

This is a totally valid question,  it was Vichai who set up and made KP the billion pound business it is, he who reinvigorated us and gave us our amazing triumph.

Top is not Vichai and does not have the same business acumen (maybe more or less) and it is entirely possible that he is simply a very generous and lovely person but not good as a businessman.

Personally l dont know so my opinion is worthless - but the question is as l say a valid one.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, J. James said:

We've lost 5 games on the bounce, one of, if not the worst start to a season in our clubs history. It's inevitable he is on thin ice. 

• Like 1