Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

14 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Brendan looks Rattled ! The pressure is mounting 

It’s definitely starting to look like he is feeling the pressure. Local media doing a good job asking what we want to hear. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Brendan could have apologised when Jason Bourne pointed out that he had pissed us off. He didn’t. 

Would it have made any difference to my fellow city fans had he chosen to apologise?

Not a ****ing jot!

I'm fact, I'm seriously considering whether even a run of good form is enough to save him now. It's been poor for so long and every excuse so far re when it would get better has proved false so the first sign of shit and feel we'll be wondering whether we are sleepwalking down the table again.

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tetly said:

It’s definitely starting to look like he is feeling the pressure. Local media doing a good job asking what we want to hear. 

It's actually the very first time he's been asked properly too. 

He is very used to being interviewed by people that he quite frankly has wrapped around his finger. Built by his PR machine. Now it's gone it's very difficult for him. 

I do somewhat laugh at the way he lists a bunch of examples of why we are struggling that are nothing to do with him but then follows it up with taking full responsibility. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

An extended break in these unfortunate times of the death of the Queen might be in a bizarre way the trigger we need to boot the dwarf out! We can have a mini preseason with a new gaffer before Forest away. 

An extended break until January ?

4 hours ago, ithuriel said:

A family member works at the club, was near the tunnel the last home game and said three players were smirking/ laughing when we conceded but tried to hide it by covering their mouths, Soyuncu, Praet and Castagne I think they said.

The 3 that brendan has had issues with...... no surprise they want him gone!

• Like 1

I see on the BBC website that Rodgers is digging in. He can only be waiting for his severance cheque. It seems incomprehensible that Top thinks Rodgers can turn this around. Whatever it costs to punt Rodgers will be small beer compared to the cost of relegation. I have to be honest being Irish I was proud when Rodgers got the Liverpool and Celtic jobs. However his conduct while at Celtic and since leaving leaves a lot to be desired. 

I find it baffling that someone so lacking in self awareness can be so successful. It is patently clear that Rodgers doesn't give a toss about Leicester as a club or its fanbase. I really hope he doesn't get another job in management. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Well I have a question of @Ric Flair.

JUst why didn't you take this opportunity to hand him your petition?  I'm sure someone could have supplied you with the credentials.

I've emailed the club a link and said Brendan's put me off me tea and he's got to go.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, gerblod said:

I'm sure you'll find, Brendan, that it's a damn sight less than "many days" that a human can do without water. Perhaps you're thinking about camels. The wisdom of Brendan Rodgers, eh. 

pretty sure humans can go days without needing water. suppose it depends what situation you're in tho

13 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

If the weekends game are cancelled, now is the perfect time to get rid of him. With the international break we will play once in about 3 weeks. 

It’d definitely help get rid of him because we’ll still only have 1 point after Spurs, then get Villa in a few more weeks when we’re in better shape