Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, BakerLCFC said:

70B2C9D5-40F2-48DE-A210-696F09558EE8.png

Beating the relegation fodder at the end of last season has really prolonged our misery.

Cheers for the chart. He should be gone next game. If we win, and looking at the dates, he'll be due to go on the 25th of Feb.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Beating the relegation fodder at the end of last season has really prolonged our misery.

Cheers for the chart. He should be gone next game. If we win, and looking at the dates, he'll be due to go on the 25th of Feb.

So was a good start to last season. Just shows the bit in-between for nearly 3/4 of last season was grim and we have started this season so so bad that I don't see where thr 40 points come from.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

So was a good start to last season. Just shows the bit in-between for nearly 3/4 of last season was grim and we have started this season so so bad that I don't see where thr 40 points come from.

If we plunge into world war three maybe they'll be rationing.

3 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Son to score an inevitable hat trick after not scoring for 9 / 10 games or so will be the finale nail in todgers coffin

:mad::@

just let’s get rid of him ffs  

Son seems to have been terrible so far, I've seen Spurs fans saying they're basically carrying him at the moment.

I know it's the old "he'll score his first against us" but I'm more worried about Kane and Richarlison who both seem to score for fun against us.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, J. James said:

Oh God, what a terrible nightmare l had last night... At least l hope thats all it was 😳

Polish_20220914_161254062.png

I'm sorry but this is highly inaccurate.

22nd October 2073 is a Sunday, not a Saturday.....

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2073&month=10&country=9

Edited by Nalis
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'm sorry but this is highly inaccurate.

22nd October 2073 is a Sunday, not a Saturday.....

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2073&month=10&country=9

Don't think anyone actually took this seriously,  we all know by then Anstey Nomads will be championship by then

• Haha 1