Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, AjcW said:

"well obviously it's been difficult for the group to show me intensity and quality this week in training due to the strong bond they all had with her majesty"

I will try to match him turd for turd. Only in this do I think he will win, due to the fact he talks utter shite like a seasoned sewer mouth. The Mouth of Moron. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

I'm sorry but this is highly inaccurate.

22nd October 2073 is a Sunday, not a Saturday.....

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2073&month=10&country=9

Lol, so it's you is it, l just knew someone would look up the date!

Also to save you looking the mark 7 banner drone wasnt invented until 2075. 😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

I've had the presser leaked if anyone's interested. Highlights:

I've got a great relationship with the board. Except for when they don't give me hundreds of millions more pounds to spend on top of the £200m i've spent on players who I don't think are good enough. 

The fans are great. Apart from the fact they make the team nervous. They're lucky to have me.

The players have been fantastic. But we just don't have the quality. And they're rubbish trainers

But I take full responsibility. Apart from the results. 

God he's now resorted to blaming the footwear! :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I don't want Rodgers to go gung-ho

But from Now..I want to see some intent...& Play with 2 forwards Maddison, Barnes coming from Behind.

Nacho.   Daka/Vardy *

Maddison

Barnes.                     

KDh.    Tieleman/Summary *

Justin    Soyuncu/Evans*   Castagna

Faes.     

Iverson

My immediate Subs would be...

if we see a decent positive performance...

Praet might be first call...

>< Then Vardy/Daka.

>< Then Tielemans/Soumare

#   Soyuncu/Evans...I believe your CBs stay & see 90 mins, unless one really has a 'doggo'..

## Thomas & Mendy cover...

On 14/09/2022 at 09:49, Ric Flair said:

If you consider we got 10 points in our final 4 games of last season, mainly against relegation fodder or teams with nowt left to play for and you realise that that19 point differential in terms of where we finished is very very concerning. We have been regressing big time right before our eyes.

Yeah but we'll be alright when Fofana & Justin are back and we're out of Europe.

• Thanks 1

Lack of quotes coming from the presser?

Has he/the club banned anyone who dares asks tough questions, puts the spotlight on him or something?

I noticed Radio Leicester/Owynn wasn’t there last week after some tough(er) questions asked - and also the show was fairly negative towards him.

I don’t see anything on social media to suggest they were there today either.

Likewise, Jason Bourne wasn’t present at today's press conference after last week's grilling.

Also doesn't appear to be anything on Leicester Mercury's social media/website or their reporter Jordan Blackwell - who has had a snide comment from Rodgers, the infamous "I couldn't afford to look - because I might not be here," I believe were aimed at Blackwell if I remember correctly?

It has emerged in the last couple of days about Rodgers' comments on Castagne, could have been frustration with Blackwell's questioning - Blackwell commenting on Twitter - "Rodgers is usually generous with his answers. Last week he wasn't particularly talkative on any questions I asked. From experience, that could mean I've written something he feels oversteps the mark, rather than him having an issue with the questions."

Lastly, doesn't appear to be anything from The Athletic or Rob Tanner.

The one quote I have seen: 

"We know it’s going to be a very difficult game. We can’t sit back and let it happen. Our intention is to go and play our game, play with that courage and that aggression in our game."

So everything that’s not in Brendan’s nature, ‘philosophy’ or way of how he views the game ‘should be played’.

Fantastic, more of the same will continue then, talk is cheap.

Edited by Matt

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lack of quotes coming from the presser?

Has he/the club banned anyone who dares asks tough questions, puts the spotlight on him or something?

I noticed Radio Leicester/Owynn wasn’t there last week after some tough(er) questions asked - and also the show were fairly negative towards him.

I don’t see anything on social media to suggest they were there today either.

Likewise Jason Bourne wasn’t present at today press conference after last weeks grilling.

The one quote I have seen: 

"We know it’s going to be a very difficult game. We can’t sit back and let it happen. Our intention is to go and play our game, play with that courage and that aggression in our game."

So everything that’s not in Brendan’s nature, ‘philosophy’ or way of how he views the game ‘should be played’.

Fantastic, more of the same will continue then, talk is cheap.

Very disrespectful to @moore_94 :P!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

It has been a long long time since I have actually been relieved that being ill means that I don’t have to waste pretty much a whole day to go to an away match

I was looking forward to seeing Spurs’ stadium as well

Get him gone, making going to matches just feel like a chore

If he’s sucking the spirit and passion out of us, imagine being with him day in and day out. The squad must be husks of humanity. 

• Like 2