Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Well it went well didn’t if you cnut

I imagine you're delighted about it too 🤣

On 15/09/2022 at 20:03, moore_94 said:

It has been a long long time since I have actually been relieved that being ill means that I don’t have to waste pretty much a whole day to go to an away match

I was looking forward to seeing Spurs’ stadium as well

Get him gone, making going to matches just feel like a chore

Being ill actually saved me lol

What the fek does he say to them at half time? 2 games in a row we take the lead, get back in to the 1st half at 2-2.

Both games we come out SO negative. Ndidi giving the ball away so lazily is down to the coaching.  He is being asked to pass short and nearby, to not take risks, and the negativity feeds into his game. 

I hope i never see Rodgers at the King Power ever again, even for an opposition team.  Him and his sh**y coaching staff have ruined this team and made relegation an almost certainty. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a top flight team, and will be extorting us for money he doesn't deserve. He has been useless for some time, and got away with it. Just. bugger. of.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

Just go now. A much better performance in some ways, but he can’t coach defensively. And we are all over the place in that aspect. 

ward must be dropped, I’m sorry but he’s so shaky it has to effect the defenders. And also wild is done for me, he’s nowhere near the player he was 3 years ago. If we sort out the keeper position and CDM, we’ll stop leaking so many unnecessary goals. 

if Rodger’s is still the manager for our next game, I will not be a fan for it. The man’s a charlatan. If he had any dignity he should resign. 

• Thanks 1