Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I can't fathom how he's still here. Never known a fan base more united in sacking a manager yet he stays.

I hope to god it really is for financial reasons he's here, as the alternative is the exec's judgement keeping him in. If that's the case, we're f**ked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liv323536 said:

I feel bad for yous. The earlier Brendan goes the better because he's not turning it around. His teams struggle to deal with adversity.

Not his fault though, it's everyone else's fault though. He's a young fresh manager. It's the fans making them nervous and nobody buying more of his absolute guff players. 

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

What the fek does he say to them at half time? 2 games in a row we take the lead, get back in to the 1st half at 2-2.

Both games we come out SO negative. Ndidi giving the ball away so lazily is down to the coaching.  He is being asked to pass short and nearby, to not take risks, and the negativity feeds into his game. 

I hope i never see Rodgers at the King Power ever again, even for an opposition team.  Him and his sh**y coaching staff have ruined this team and made relegation an almost certainty. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a top flight team, and will be extorting us for money he doesn't deserve. He has been useless for some time, and got away with it. Just. bugger. of.

“keep going like this and i’ll be in charge still on monday “

• Haha 4