Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

I'm not going again until he's gone now and I'm a STH. Pretty sure I won't be alone.

Don’t blame you at all. Watching this is comical. I’m not saying I want him to stay. But I don’t think he will go before Forest. Why sack him now and not before the Spurs game? We were never going to win this anyway. The fixtures turn now, but it’s a massive gamble giving him the Forest game to see if he can get a win to build on imo… I think that is what will happen though. It’s cheaper in the short term. 

Really interested to know… for you’re state of mind more than anything, if there’s anyone out there who is still Rodgers in… I’m not looking for people to say it’s not all his fault blah blah blah we know, but it’s mostly his fault.. surely no one is still Rodgers in 

I said in a different post somewhere that Brendan could win me back over if he swallowed some pride, picked the right players, and asked them to play to our strengths. We are shipping goals like no tomorrow, so more than anything right now you have to stop that and at least stay in a game. If we have to park the bus and play on the break then that is what we should do right now, otherwise we will be down by Christmas. Play 4-2-3-1 defensive with counterattack, we have the pace up top to do this and trouble anyone. Mendy needs to play, nothing flashy about him, but he makes us a better side, and can leave Wilf just to be destructive and not worry about playing too much. Madders will have to suck it up and play on the right, barnes on the left and vards or daka down the middle.

Sorry Brendan, you have done good things for us in the past but you cannot be allowed to take us down.

• Like 1