Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Not when your currently unemployed!!!!

This is a sport with bags of cash, and I’m sure Dyche isn’t short of a few bob.  Is it worth taking this rabble over on a short deal with a high chance of failure? If I was him I’d be asking for the locked in big bucks or wait for another gig that provides it.

• Like 1

I believe he wants to get sacked. I believe he wants a pay out. I believe he wants to put the blame on no signings this summer. I believe he doesn’t care if we win or lose. I believe he just cares about his own rep and is managing his way out. 

The sooner we get rid and install some with values & integrity who like Dyche the better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I would say that History was set to shine well on Puels time here because he completely overhauled us from an ageing squad that was incredibly one dimensional, into one of the most promising “young” teams in Europe. 

When he left the likes of Maddison, Ndidi, Tielemans, Barnes, Chilwell, Perreira were genuinely players that could be knocking on the door of many European top 6 clubs. 

But history is increasingly likely to look like Puel signed a load of rubbish, even though he didn’t, and they were turned to Rubbish under Rodgers. 

I really rated Puels time here, on the pitch it never quite came together, but the squad he built and the way he handled those horrible events was absolutely first class. 

Agree with a lot of this, however he treated players such as King like s*** so

• Like 1

Honestly, I think if the great man Vichai was still here, quite a few of. Whelan, Top, Rudkin, Capper go. He forgave quite a lot of amateurish mistakes after the 2016 summer and Ranieri paid the price but these guys are mediocre at best - when left alone, they are a disaster waiting to happen. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What’s the actual figure he will need to be paid? I was reading almost 30m on this forum for so long which makes sense given his contract yet the media seem convinced he will only cost £10m to get rid? 

If that’s the case GET RID. 

Last I heard it was around 12 mil.

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

Didn’t bother watching it today and won’t bother whilst he’s still here. Looking at the way the game unfolded, it’s shambolic. Sheer negligence from the board to give him this game, would be suicidal to give him another.

Will give the players another chance under a new manager but make no mistake they’ve had too easy a ride in this. Looking at the goals from today just now and not one of the ***** actually wants to stop the ball going in the goal.