Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Mendi said:
Brendan Rodgers in big trouble at #lcfc now - six PL defeats in a row, 22 goals conceded. Tricky one because past achievements deserve respect but this feels like a pivotal moment. Question for board is whether they think he should be doing better with the squad at his disposal

lol 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Sounds like he’s expecting it to me from that interview 🤞🏻

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Just heard his interview. Sounds to me he is anticipating the sack.

6 minutes ago, steveb said:

Rodgers just spoke about Leicester in the past tense in his post match interview and basically said thanks and goodbye to the owners.

He's been saying goodbye in every interview so far this season. He won't do the honourable thing and resign because he wants his pot of gold, but he has called out the board and spoken about us in the past tense multiple times already to expedite his payoff.

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Feel sorry for the fans of the next club he goes to.

It’ll be in Qatar or Saudi Arabia. He’ll show them his medals and they’ll pay him bucketloads. But I don’t care. I just want him as far away from my club as possible.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It won't be dyche. One thing our owners are great for is not sticking to the premier league merry go round of mediocre-crap managers that hop from to job to job. 

So Sean "I managed the same club for the last 10 years" Dyche might fit the bill then.

Edited by JimJams
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

He reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Exciting, sexy at first and did all the right things but then turns into a maniac, spends all my money and takes all away all my enjoyment in life :(

You lucky f**ker if that's you ex... this reminds me of my wife. :(:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 2