Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

He's been saying goodbye in every interview so far this season. He won't do the honourable thing and resign because he wants his pot of gold, but he has called out the board and spoken about us in the past tense multiple times already to expedite his payoff.

This sounded a bit different in tone to me compared to some of the others. He won’t resign of course, but his tone felt like he’s expecting something to happen

603D7943-5D2F-4404-AB9B-E6D4419B8936.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He also won't improves us much at all. 

Not something I’m interested in debating BUT I’m fairly confident there are plenty of managers out there that could improve us tenfold right now and Dyche would be one of them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Dyche is not going to come in on a short term contract. 

He might wait for the Forest job too. 

Forest is a doomed job to take. Nobody is keeping a team up with 21 new signings and therefore not the team that won promotion. Its like just plucking some random team out the bottom half of the championship and sticking them in the prem. Those players haven't earnt the right to be in the top flight and probably don't know how to be. Disaster written all over it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Interesting Wes’s comments re winning trophies and the expectancy of the owners they are not going to go for Dyche it will be a high caliber managerial replacement imo.

Well, it will be one out of work as we don't have any money to pay compensation.

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

This sounded a bit different in tone to me compared to some of the others. He won’t resign of course, but his tone felt like he’s expecting something to happen

sounds like he’s as good as gone, commenting like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

I don't honestly see what he's getting out of this. Yes, the money is great but being beaten every week and looking lost in the process isn't good for anyone.

If it’s a £10m pay off, maybe he sacks football off for media work? 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Forest is a doomed job to take. Nobody is keeping a team up with 21 new signings and therefore not the team that won promotion. Its like just plucking some random team out the bottom half of the championship and sticking them in the prem. Those players haven't earnt the right to be in the top flight and probably don't know how to be. Disaster written all over it

They don't look any more doomed than us right now! 

Just now, Corky said:

I don't honestly see what he's getting out of this. Yes, the money is great but being beaten every week and looking lost in the process isn't good for anyone.

There comes a point when 'Brand Brendan' can't allow this to continue for the sake damaging of his ego, reputation and 'respect' within the game.

As someone else said a few pages back it feels like Top is staring him out to see who makes the first move in order to save a few million.

It's a game of poker but it feels like it's getting to the point where Top needs to fold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

There comes a point when 'Brand Brendan' can't allow this to continue for the sake damaging of his ego, reputation and 'respect' within the game.

As someone else said a few pages back it feels like Top is staring him out to see who makes the first move in order to save a few million.

It's a game of poker but it feels like it's getting to the point where Top needs to fold.

Exactly. More are saying that he's not doing enough with the squad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Not something I’m interested in debating BUT I’m fairly confident there are plenty of managers out there that could improve us tenfold right now and Dyche would be one of them. 

There are alot of managers that could and would Improve us. But he still takes us down. We wouldn't be a premier league club for long woth Sean dyche in charge. 

5 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

"Whatever happens to me at Leicester whether I stay and fight on"

Thought he said this but wasn't sure.

Considering resigning? I don't see it, not yet anyway.

2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

beginning of the end? christ, this isn't even the end of the end, this is the prologue, the beginning of the end was months ago

The beginning of the end was 2/3 through last season when some of us get his natural cycle here could be up. 

Brendan is a good manager, but there is zero evidence to suggest he’s a good manager after 3 years because he’s never been anywhere that long - perhaps there’s a reason or two for that. And the press and media should do their job and spot the obvious patterns from his previous clubs and now.