Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, StevieH said:

I said last season that he would be given 10 games. He has 3 games to turn this around. The display tonight showed me that the players haven't thrown in the towel it's just bad mistakes costing us. The fixtures have been tough. I honestly think he will be given 3 games to turn it around. Schmeichel has been a massive loss out of Rodgers control. Ward not up to it and this feeds through to the backline.

image.jpeg.c07a7b70cff7718b874a272fef508765.jpeg

• Haha 1

He has to go, it is as simple as that. He is ruining this team with his tactical obsessions. The club has become merely a vehicle for his personal ambitions, the pursuit of his idea of perfect football. It does not exist and he cannot and will not adapt.

He might flatter himself with the decent football that we can and do play but we over commit and get caught out, time after time. We have become too easy to play against. He talks of mistakes but it is his tactics that puts our players under needless pressure. He is exposing the players and then blaming them for the inevitable. It's not their fault, it's the high risk game he plays that's at fault.

I had hoped he might approach the Spurs game with a little more caution under the circumstances but no, right from the off we're back to his game. He seems hell bent on it. Or is he trying to make some puerile point?  

Get him gone. He has no interest in the club, only himself.

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Apart from 10 million reasons, why on earth is he still here?

What on earth are the club doing? It’s like they want to get relegated 

13 minutes ago, StevieH said:

I said last season that he would be given 10 games. He has 3 games to turn this around. The display tonight showed me that the players haven't thrown in the towel it's just bad mistakes costing us. The fixtures have been tough. I honestly think he will be given 3 games to turn it around. Schmeichel has been a massive loss out of Rodgers control. Ward not up to it and this feeds through to the backline.

I bet you think the Earth's flat too?

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, StevieH said:

You want to give him 3 more games? Do you like cruel and unusual punishments?