Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

36 minutes ago, StevieH said:

I said last season that he would be given 10 games. He has 3 games to turn this around. The display tonight showed me that the players haven't thrown in the towel it's just bad mistakes costing us. The fixtures have been tough. I honestly think he will be given 3 games to turn it around. Schmeichel has been a massive loss out of Rodgers control. Ward not up to it and this feeds through to the backline.

I know this is a bit out there but would you be able to pass on your doctor's details? I'd love some of what you've been prescribed. Cheers.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Refreshing my twitter feed like there's no tomorrow 

It won’t be tonight but if the rumours about there only being one holdout on the board are true then I imagine there’s going to be some hashing out over the next 12-24 hours.

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if anything I would say Rudkin's hands are tied!!!

He can't sack Rodgers, he can only attempt to influence Khun Top, if Top fails to listen to him, what can he do?

The want for him to be gone has nothing to do with the sacking of Rodgers more the running of the club! He will be the man that sanctioned/negotiated the massive contracts that are currently restricting/crippling us… bit like the 1 the manager is sitting on that’s going to sting us for a ridiculous amount due to him being on 150/190k a week

37 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I don’t buy that, how does sacking a manager not be respectful?

...sometimes there are events that happen where it is an opportunity to "bury bad news", (that is to desist from grabbing headlines at an inappropriate moment)!!!

It could be seen as an inopportune moment to divert attention from an event, that the consensus would deem to be of greater importance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

He's obviously gone. 

He could have lost today and kept his job if the performance was credible, its Spurs away ffs they've just gone joint top haven't they? 

But another massive thrashing is just unacceptable. 

The ease of it will be concerning though. Son casually allowed to smash balls in the top bins from twenty yards unchallenged.