Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Who? A majority decision should do it. 

8 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Who’s that holdout? I’ll want a word. 

Theres only one person with enough power to overrule the entire board…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly said:

For 18 months - 2 years, he was brilliant for us. He just has a shelf life and he’s passed it. 

I agree. But its been so f#cking painful these last 2 years. Take your money and good riddance. He's destroyed the good work he did. I can't remember another manager f#ck up as badly as he has. Obviously we scrutinise him more as fans but genuinely struggling to watch such a class A f#ck up. God its been trauma .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shilton_fox said:

Not sure if anyone was left. Angry scenes and blue on blue scrapping outside 

The team got exactly what they deserved from the away end, boos, jeers and w*nker signs, all of them are a joke. Didn’t see BR anywhere near the front, think he walked around the back of em and buggered off, I was hoping he came to the front but I didn’t see him.

Get rid of him immediately; and all those players can p!ss off n all, pathetic, spineless cretins. Not a single leader (and I include Evans in that). We need a change immediately to give us any hope of changing things, this crock of cack will lose to Forest if Brendan is here, I have no doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

The team got exactly what they deserved from the away end, boos, jeers and w*nker signs, all of them are a joke. Didn’t see BR anywhere near the front, think he walked around the back of em and buggered off, I was hoping he came to the front but I didn’t see him.

Get rid of him immediately; and all those players can p!ss off n all, pathetic, spineless cretins. Not a single leader (and I include Evans in that). We need a change immediately to give us any hope of changing things, this crock of cack will lose to Forest if Brendan is here, I have no doubt.

Actually think there was some good individual performances today. Having our wingbacks so high exposes the 2 centre backs. With a different coach, and different system, and a change of mentality those players could be flying. Someone had a go at me for singing Rodgers out, can’t believe there are still people supporting him. 

edit: and I can believe Rodgers hiding at the back. Arrogant little rat wouldn’t come and face the music

Edited by shilton_fox
  • Like 2

People turning their noses up at Frank? Really?

The immediate alternative is Brexit ball with Sean Dyche moaning and making excuses every week; imagine Rodgers without even trying to play good football.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Always this "Rodgers is a good manager" narrative from the media, really fed up of it now.

So agree with this! This also extends to other team fans but when ask would you swap they all say, oh he's good for a team like Leicester but not us" it's like do one! He one of the high earning managers, he ain't good full stop!

Just now, Bilo said:

People turning their noses up at Frank? Really?

The immediate alternative is Brexit ball with Sean Dyche moaning and making excuses every week; imagine Rodgers without even trying to play good football.

We haven’t tried to play good football under Rodgers for ages. 

17 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm beginning to wonder if he's well. 

His behaviour, team selections, personal fueds, tactics, in game decisions  (lack of).... plus general bitterness, lack of accountability and self pity .....I don't think the guy is all there 

He was exactly the same towards the end at Liverpool and Celtic. i.e. completely unhinged.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dames said:

It won’t be tonight but if the rumours about there only being one holdout on the board are true then I imagine there’s going to be some hashing out over the next 12-24 hours.

...if there is a holdout, then you would think it will be Top!!!

Anyone else and Top has the veto, he must be too close to Rodgers and is unable to be effective in his role.