Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

We haven’t tried to play good football under Rodgers for ages. 

True, but we at least have memories of us doing so when we were at full chat. 

Frank in for the Forest game. 

Bodgers is deluded if he thinks he's going to win a match with his current tactics & set up   The bloke knows he's a dead man walking & is just waiting for his payoff.  We all know it.  So Top make the decision, pay the twonk & get the stink out of our club - enough is enough.

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

The want for him to be gone has nothing to do with the sacking of Rodgers more the running of the club! He will be the man that sanctioned/negotiated the massive contracts that are currently restricting/crippling us… bit like the 1 the manager is sitting on that’s going to sting us for a ridiculous amount due to him being on 150/190k a week

...I am not saying that Rudkin has no culpability, he has a budget that he needs to work to!!!

Susan Whelan and Khun Top would have seen the figures and set the budget. He may have offered bigger contracts in order to bring the player in, but we needed to have been more circumspect in our dealings.

I am not laying this at Rudkin's door, Rodgers has a lot to answer for.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shilton_fox said:

Actually think there was some good individual performances today. Having our wingbacks so high exposes the 2 centre backs. With a different coach, and different system, and a change of mentality those players could be flying. Someone had a go at me for singing Rodgers out, can’t believe there are still people supporting him. 

edit: and I can believe Rodgers hiding at the back. Arrogant little rat wouldn’t come and face the music

Agree with everything you’ve said, we have some very good players. This manager has lost them all, they are unrecognisable now, there is zero alternative than to dismiss now.

I was so fuming at full time I wasn’t 100% sure the little bell didn’t make his way to the front, I couldn’t help looking at the players closest to me and giving them as much sh!t as I reasonably could. We fold like a pack of cards and tactically are set up to fail. 

Serious question, on Monday morning when the “boys” are back in training, what do they actually talk about and do …? Can u imagine what the environment must be like? It’s dead, it’s done, no confidence, nothing. It’s as bad as the end of Puel’s run when it’s was clearly untenable. He has to go now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Wow 😳 Top wants Ruben Amorim.....that would be like winning the lottery!

That would be incredible. We'd only have him for a couple of seasons before he's poached but it would be well worth it 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

There comes a point when 'Brand Brendan' can't allow this to continue for the sake damaging of his ego, reputation and 'respect' within the game.

As someone else said a few pages back it feels like Top is staring him out to see who makes the first move in order to save a few million.

It's a game of poker but it feels like it's getting to the point where Top needs to fold.

This is exactly it, Rodgers has played his cards brilliantly, he’s got the club over a barrel to the extent that it’s a genuine financial wrench to sack him for gross underperformance. Top has to accept this, we’ve been played.