Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He has refused to change the teams playing style, this going backwards and sideways has put us under huge pressure, at the other end we have no cutting edge . The fact he also refuses to play players he has fallen out with shows he has lost the change room , time to go NOW . 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

At the end of the game the players lined up in fromt of the away end and took the abuse on the chin. Brendan stood 20 yards behind them all for all for 5 seconds then turned around and went back to the changing room.

That sums the spinless little toad up for me.

I think most that stayed wanted to give BR a piece of their mind but he didn’t come close. Maddison is a legend and deserves a better team to play in, you could see he was emphatic to our pain and anger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

I see people saying “if we get a result against Forest”. This worries me. Is it not obvious that we have very little chance of any positive results - even against Forest?

Were busy beating ourselves right now. The opposition merely have to turn up. 

Shouldn't even be in question given we're at home. But likelihood of them beating us at a canter is worrying

I can't remember a time I've ever felt more apathetic towards the team. It's felt like we've been sleep walking to relegation since the fa cup win (now a Usain Bolt sprint). 

Even when we got relegated to league one there was some modicum of hope with a new regime. It just feels all so hopeless. They aren't going to sack him and we are going down. It's so frustrating as everyone can see it. 

Please prove me wrong. 

• Like 1

It's rather unfortunate really because if he had either left or had been sacked in January then actually he could have left with his head held fairly high still. A lot of people would have still respected him for what he's achieved with us. However now he's potentially going to leave being one of the most hated managers in recent times. Such a fall from grace. 

Rodgers tenure has been in decline for over 18 months, the FA cup was the sticking plaster that covered up the gaping wound that has now become infected with gangrene.  Like most of us we could see this coming, but he won us the FA cup, and we had European football for 2 years running, so we sat of the fence and were agnostic towards him.   Now it has got so bad that nearly all the fans have forgotten his past exploits and, if we go down because of him, he'll be remembered for the wrong reasons. 

I think some of the insults on here regarding Rodgers are uncalled for and should vie away from the personal name calling, but I can understand that supporters feel the club are not listening and as Pearson said 'I think you must be an ostrich. Is your head in the sand?'.  Maybe the accolades for our club have gone to peoples heads, perhaps there is too much back slapping and it has been too comfortable for some?  Those at the top will come under increasing criticism and scrutiny the longer this dying manager continues.  They need to act 'toute de suite', because this is unraveling faster than most of us ever imagined.......hero to zero with the best squad outside the top 4/5 and now we are the worst team in the space of 18 months.   At least you can say it is never boring being a Leicester fan!

• Like 2

Ffs.  Has the Board not binned him yet? I despair with the people running this Club. BR has strangled the life out of this Club and its fans. Things were not this bad under Pearson, Claudio and Puel.  Has BR got some photo negatives of Rudders entering a sheep???

Edited by mozartfox
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Rodgers tenure has been in decline for over 18 months, the FA cup was the sticking plaster that covered up the gaping wound that has now become infected with gangrene.  Like most of us we could see this coming, but he won us the FA cup, and we had European football for 2 years running, so we sat of the fence and were agnostic towards him.   Now it has got so bad that nearly all the fans have forgotten his past exploits and, if we go down because of him, he'll be remembered for the wrong reasons. 

I think some of the insults on here regarding Rodgers are uncalled for and should vie away from the personal name calling, but I can understand that supporters feel the club are not listening and as Pearson said 'I think you must be an ostrich. Is your head in the sand?'.  Maybe the accolades for our club have gone to peoples heads, perhaps there is too much back slapping and it has been too comfortable for some?  Those at the top will come under increasing criticism and scrutiny the longer this dying manager continues.  They need to act 'toute de suite', because this is unraveling faster than most of us ever imagined.......hero to zero with the best squad outside the top 4/5 and now we are the worst team in the space of 18 months.   At least you can say it is never boring being a Leicester fan!

I absolutely agree, all the signs have been there, including the capitulations we have experienced.

I am very much Rodgers out and have been

for a long time, but I do not feel the need to scoop so low as many of our fans seem to think it’s okay to do.

Some of the comments in this thread reek of entitlement, disgust and in general vile behaviour. Not that I am surprised as it’s seen most weeks at both home and away games.

• Like 1