Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

It was obvious in the post match interview , by his comments , BR is expecting the sack.

I think he also realised that hisTeam Breandan rhetoric is getting derailed and a groundswell of media detractors is very seriously damaging his self promotion and credibility.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

I get your frustration but he's likely to get sacked isn't he. We're just not going to carry on like this game after game so what you're saying is wrong.

I personally haven't stopped caring. I can actually see Forest under a new manager being potentially one of the best nights in recent time if they're set free. 

There are positives on the horizon. 

God I wish I had your optimism. I hope your right in every way. 

3 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Is that based on inside information or just your opinion? I have to say it's a particularly bizarre scenario and would be way too late to prevent us being relegated.

...definitely not an itk..!!!

Totally based on what I am seeing,  no reaction to results, no outward support for the manager, nothing.... 

In the last 2 fixtures we have taken the lead and in both games gone in at half time at 2-2. At half time both managers have had a chance to regroup and prepare to go and win the game. In both matches our opposition have come out in the 2nd half and taken us apart whilst we have looked like a disorganised rabble. 

This cannot continue, £10m a year for a coach who cannot get any sort of positive reaction during half time. Honestly believe he will be gone by this evening and the new manager will be in by Wednesday/Thursday in time to have a week of preparation before the Forest game 

• Like 1

Astonished that he's survived the night.

What on Earth is the club doing? How can they not realise what is going on? This side is top half quality and is on 1 point from 7 games.

Man up, Top. Make the decision we can all see needs to be made.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

It absolutely mystifies me that anyone could be pushing for that hack Martinez.  For him to have achieved as little as he has with that Belgian side is truly impressive.  Totally wasted their greatest generation.

...I  know some posters are looking at him to come in, but he really is not who this club wants or needs!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What on Earth is the club doing? How can they not realise what is going on? This side is top half quality and is on 1 point from 7 games.

Same. 

Mass protests needed against Forest if he’s still here, we cannot allow this to continue any longer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I reckon he will get the Forest game at least, doubt we went into this expecting anything. (Not what I think should happen, but what I think will) 

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I reckon he will get the Forest game at least, doubt we went into this expecting anything. (Not what I think should happen, but what I think will) 

Why should we wait another two weeks for the Forest game? What's the benefit when we could sack him now and get a new manager in who can get familiar with the side beforehand.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Was you hoping for some kind of Mafia style hit? lol

11 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

It absolutely mystifies me that anyone could be pushing for that hack Martinez.  For him to have achieved as little as he has with that Belgian side is truly impressive.  Totally wasted their greatest generation.

He is a very close resemblance to Rodgers, cannot for the life of him set a team up to defend well that doesn't compromise using the strong attacking ability they possess. He's no doubt start well here but he'd be the pits within a year. 

• Like 2

I honestly think he will be hear for the Forest game and beyond.  The man is that self obseeessed that he cannot even see that he's lost the dressing room and the fans and will not walk away under any circumstances.  Whilst i appreciate what he's done, i am beginning to really dislike the man!

1 hour ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

A historic story which may be relevant. In the Battle of Hastings, after early losses to the English army, a rumour went around the battlefield that William had been killed and the Norman soldiers started to retreat and flee. At this, William rode to the head of the battle, lifted his helmet to show he was very much alive and the rest is history as they say. 

We have a good squad with talent that is being squandered by poor leadership. A new face can reinvent and reinvigorate our players. 

Not the first time an FT analogy has left me puzzled.

Which one of ours is William, standing ready to helmet-lift us out of the bottom 3?

Or is 'William' supposed to represent our fighting spirit, in which case I still have a helmet question

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

**** him, it needs to be personal, he’s making it personal. He’s taking the club down whilst pocketing millions, blaming fans, blaming players, the lot. 

I hope someone chins him on the pitch if he leads us out for a game again. 

Do your knuckles drag along the floor when you walk?  Perhaps you can be the one to chin him ?