Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

18 minutes ago, Hales said:

His interviews yesterday - he knows he is gone, either that or he is hinting big time to Top. Just get it done now. Give the players the international break to work with a new manager and try and reset. Nothing will change otherwise....

Thing is we’ve been saying this for 6 weeks now, nothing ever happens. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Raj said:

Hopefully  the club are doing the right thing and waiting til Tuesday.

Sorry, why is it important we wait and pull the trigger on Tuesday?

Actually, editing this, because I remember Her Majesty's funeral is on Monday.

Edited by Tanya

1 hour ago, JamesWelshFox said:

It may cost us a packet to sack Brendan but it will cost us a lot more if we go at the end of the season. There have been good times, but 6 defeats in a row, shipping goals, and seemingly incapable of changing his ethos, any manager in his shoes would be getting the bullet right now. What we need is a manager to put some backbone in this squad. I seem to say this time and time again, all this playing from the back, ball playing centre backs, it is all well and good but their first job is to keep cleans sheets, and keep us in the game. We do not have the players needed to play a possession based game high up the pitch, it just exposes our inadequacies. What we badly need is a centre back in the Huth mould, and I am not sure we have one. That said, if we realise we need to shut up shop at the back and play accordingly, Vesty may still come good for us as not been his fault he does not fit how Rogers wants to play. Dyche may be a good shout right now, and a fair indication of where we are at. Sorry brendan but you gotta go son and i think you know it. For all you have done but for all this club has also given you, the honourable thing would be to resign.

I cannot see his ego letting him resign, but if he sticks around until Forest and we fail to perform the toxicity will be off the scale.

Dyche would definitely organise the defence. Probably stop the full backs rampaging forwards, making us more compact and stop playing from the back.

Decisive action needed and all eyes are on Top and the Board.

Just now, themightyfin said:

One person stubbornly digging their heels in here stopping this happen is still the case I'm lead to believe. 

Be good to have 3 East Midlands in the championship next season

1 minute ago, JimmyC74 said:

I cannot see his ego letting him resign, but if he sticks around until Forest and we fail to perform the toxicity will be off the scale.

Dyche would definitely organise the defence. Probably stop the full backs rampaging forwards, making us more compact and stop playing from the back.

Decisive action needed and all eyes are on Top and the Board.

They're hiding under the boardroom table :(.

Forget the cup win, Rodgers will be chiefly remembered for his inflexibility in sticking to a failing system , high line, with all the wrong players and , principally for me , his idiot notebook. He portrays all the qualities of the land of his birth. He remains a very clever businessman and politician but we need a proper footballing manager , for me anyway somebody with a playing pedigree. Respect of the players soon falls away when they are being told what to do by somebody who has never done it themselves.

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

One person stubbornly digging their heels in here stopping this happen is still the case I'm lead to believe. 

The worrying thing is how we literally imploded yesterday you can see the fear spread throught the team.

Eventually everyone at the club must see this.

Let's just hope the penny has finally dropped this needs to be done now.

I didn't think we are serious relegation candidates till yesterday but now I'm seriously worried.

Something has to change and surely with the pending break this had to be the perfect time.