Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

37 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Not the first time an FT analogy has left me puzzled.

Which one of ours is William, standing ready to helmet-lift us out of the bottom 3?

Or is 'William' supposed to represent our fighting spirit, in which case I still have a helmet question

...he meant, a new manager will have a galvanising effect on the team!!!

If there is someone there to lead,  who you belive in, all doubts will be dispelled and collectively, we could all achieve our goals.

Just now, StanSP said:

I find it amusingly ironic that Rodgers is the one who said we needed a 'refresh' but what this actually turned out to be is a manager 'refresh'... 

I think there was always a question as to whether he was part of the refresh. He seems to be beyond staying anywhere after the 3 year standard shelf life.

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

The worrying thing is how we literally imploded yesterday you can see the fear spread throught the team.

Eventually everyone at the club must see this.

Let's just hope the penny has finally dropped this needs to be done now.

I didn't think we are serious relegation candidates till yesterday but now I'm seriously worried.

Something has to change and surely with the pending break this had to be the perfect time. 

This has been a 'feature' of his time here. But it's happening every week now, and there's a desperate feedback loop where the 'here we go again' realisation kicks in earlier and hits harder. The necessary run of wins to start to allay it clearly isn't going to happen. 

22 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

One person stubbornly digging their heels in here stopping this happen is still the case I'm lead to believe. 

Whoever this fool is needs to go with Brendan. We literally gain no benefit from this current board. Nothing. MFs can’t sort the customer service system nor get the kit launch right but have the audacity to risk our future. 

We will always end up in position like this because the leadership is seriously flawed. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, filbertway said:

Agreed, as long as they're not saying it's good. People like @fuchsntf would have us living in the stone age because they hate progress and ambition

:dunno:lol...

I love aspirations & ambition throw in a

Sprinkle of progress...

What I do hate...cynical defamation of other people's character...and hate campaigns...Players or managers...

& Gnawing a bone the season long week in week out..

Make your point ( respect) one way or the other & let it drift...Pecking is for old

Hens...

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he meant, a new manager will have a galvanising effect on the team!!!

If there is someone there to lead,  who you belive in, all doubts will be dispelled and collectively, we could all achieve our goals.

He showed the galvanising effect of getting a new manager by... using a story about a current 'manager' showing he was very much alive to galvanise his troops? Four dimensional draughts right there

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Whoever this fool is needs to go with Brendan. We literally gain no benefit from this current board. Nothing. MFs can’t sort the customer service system nor get the kit launch right but have the audacity to risk our future. 

We will always end up in position like this because the leadership is seriously flawed. 

We are weak from top to bottom, the club is ran by a bunch of eunuchs. 

If his sacking is imminent, can only think now they are not going to mention it this weekend due to the Queen lying in state, the board might think it very poor form to have that news just shoved out there and will announce it midweek since we have another two week break and they might be quietly sounding out a replacement.